A Conversation for The Rant Shack

Subsiduary rant

Post 21

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Wow this is really getting deep


Subsiduary rant

Post 22

HappyDude

Yo, you still have not answered the question posed in 'post 15' ? smiley - tongueout


Removed

Post 23

Cheerful Dragon

This post has been removed.


I hate girls...

Post 24

PH

all i'm gonna say on this topic is girls are fine with me


I hate girls...

Post 25

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

well if you were to give me material thing I wanted and a meduim sized country and possibly the moon then her and I could be "just friends"


I hate girls...

Post 26

HappyDude

Yo, depends is she cute ?


Cheerful Dragon, It's rare, but it can happen, sometimes the other way round aswell.

smiley - tongueout




I hate girls...

Post 27

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

she's great, and she's got a querqy(?) personality


I hate girls...

Post 28

HappyDude

Dose querqy=totaly screwed up?

smiley - tongueout


I hate girls...

Post 29

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

no, means off the wall crazy like me


I hate girls...

Post 30

HappyDude

sounds a little too sane for me. smiley - tongueout


Subsiduary rant

Post 31

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

The good news is we got back together recently and things are better than they were. However, only time will tell. It appears that she is getting advice from her girlfriends. The bad news is, I fancy one of her girlfriends too!


Subsiduary rant

Post 32

HappyDude

Now what you have to find out is dose your girlfriend also fancy her friend ? smiley - tongueout


Subsiduary rant

Post 33

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

"Serious problem with that Happy, Princess Toy has gone on record that she will not participate in 3somes, 4somes, etcsomes any more cause I really pissed her off one night!"

THINKS-Could always send her home for a couple of days-


Subsiduary rant

Post 34

FG

Thank you, Happy Dude. As any considerate person knows, when two people fall in love they want to reform their, well, quirkier habits. Like laxity in personal cleanliness, usage of foul language, armed robbery, animal mutilation, and so on...

Perhaps the problem is that the original complainer is dating girls and not women. They're a totally different breed, like boys and their much smaller subset, men.


Subsiduary rant

Post 35

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

"Ouch!"smiley - smiley


Subsiduary rant

Post 36

Wampus

The original complainer has never dated any women, because he is surrounded by girls. Most of these girls are pretty stupid, too. If the people at his university are the "best and the brightest," he would hate to have to deal with the "dull and the dumbest" people of the same age.

Come to think of it, the girl referenced in the original complaint is a girl who likes to think she's a woman.

For more information, feel free to visit her online diary at

http://members.tripod.com/wei_ying

I stopped reading it because I always felt like kicking something after reading the latest entry (and I'm in martial arts, so I can kick pretty hard).


Subsiduary rant

Post 37

FG

No thanks, I'm easily irritated by stupidity.
Besides, I'm having my period, so the likelihood of me kicking someone or something is pretty high. A sexist stereotype I know, but for some of us oh-so-true.
Going back to the maturity issue, why do older men date younger women? Because they can't relate to women their own age? Or is it purely a physical attraction?


Subsiduary rant

Post 38

Wampus

Physical attraction.

I'm reminded of a comedian's words: "...I'm just kidding. I wouldn't want to sleep with 17-year-olds. Wait, what am I saying? OF COURSE I want to sleep with 17-year-olds. Doesn't everybody? That's why there's a law against it..."

Furthermore, I've noticed younger women who date older men aren't women of any great mental capacity. On the contrary, a guy can't expect much stimulating conversation out of a former stripper named "Candy."


Subsiduary rant

Post 39

FG

Well, I have to admit I myself am a little bit of a hypocrite here. I tell everyone that I like men my own age or a little bit older. But I always seem to end up with younger men.
The first guy I ever made out with was in Eighth grade (for those of you playing outside America thirteen years old), while I was a freshman in high school. He was also my best friend's younger brother and looked just like a young John Lennon .
There was really no excuse for robbing the cradle.


Subsiduary rant

Post 40

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

Older women... yeah, they're the best. And younger women... oh boy, they're great too. And women my own age... yowza!

Age to me has always been just some rather meaningless statistic. If someone is intelligent, witty, engaging, attractive, it doesn't matter how old they are. I don't tend to extremes, but I've generally found myself attracted to women my own age, plus or minus five years. And there have been exceptions, too, but only of the temporary sort. It's really difficult to have too much in common with someone much younger or older.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more