A Conversation for Escape From Poco Island...

Idol...

Post 21

stinkywigfiddle

*Kiddo looks down at the shape 'slithering' toward his leg. He thinks it might be another snake, but it's just one of those tricky shadows*

Idol...

Post 22

GOD

* From out of the mists...*

HELLO...smiley - bigeyes

smiley - fish

Hungry

Post 23

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: Hi Petunia. I haven't had any luck finding breakfast, and I'm pretty hungry now.
*Thinks, I may have to eat a rat if that's the only thing I find on this island, but I'm not even lucky enouph to find one of those*

Hungry

Post 24

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: Oh hi GOD.

Hungry

Post 25

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Petunia: Hi Kiddo. Hi God.

Hungry

Post 26

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo:I think I just Cheezdanish say she cought a bird!

*Runs back to the Cragi base*

Hungry

Post 27

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*delirious*
Petunia: Fine, if everyone's going to just leave me here, I'll just hang out with all the pink flying lizards and these big lawn knomes and God. Say, God, you wouldn't want to provide a nice dinner for my tribe, would you? I'm sorry by the way about that thing that happened that one night... oh well nevermind, there's probably no forgiving that one. Bali haiiii.
*skips along*

Hungry

Post 28

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*slips out of the shadows, an amused look on her face*
Well, that was fun...
Watching people having hallucinations is so much more fun than actually having them...
*grins*
That gives me an idea...
*starts to stroll off, then turns round and yells into the wilderness, pointing to herself*
WITCH! STANDING RIGHT HERE! Where on earth did you get the pixie idea from?
Clever though, wasn't it? Duplicating that cannister at the exact moment that Dan and I reached for it...
*grins and saunters off*

Am I Going Crazy ???

Post 29

Matthew Kershaw

* As you re-enter this place its as if the trees are alive with ants... *

* Within an instant your skin starts to feel as if many of the insects are crawling over your body... *

* You suddenly lose consciousness... *

Am I Going Crazy ???

Post 30

ox

*entering tribal area, Ox has come prepared for the ants and steps back before getting in their predictable marching path. Smearing some of the smashed berries on palm fronds he disrupts the ant trail and drags a gooey berry trail away from the area and watches as the ants turn about to follow*

I thought this was where the gods walked!

Am I Going Crazy ???

Post 31

Can I vote crew members off the island?
smiley - tongueout
And why do you keep trying to send me to sleep?
I think you have magick issues...

Am I Going Crazy ???

Post 32

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

More like a GOD complex. smiley - tongueout

Am I Going Crazy ???

Post 33

*grins*

I Have A Dream...

Post 34

Matthew Kershaw

* Despite Ox's attempts to stave off the powerful musty aroma of this place, he suddenly falls in a heap... *

* He dreams of many things both past & present, of tribes of old doing strange ceremonies consisting of loads of offal being thrown about & something reminiscent of a 3 stooges routine... *

* Ox finally wakes up certain that he has gained some information of importance from this most lucid of dreams... *

Weather Update...

Post 35

GOD

* HE enters looking kind of sheepish, staring down at his sandals... *

Oh...Yes, I supposed I should have informed you about the stormfront... smiley - bigeyes *

But, it's past now...So let us not get too hung up about it... smiley - winkeye

Anyway, the next few days look just dandy !!! smiley - smiley

Not even a cloud in the sky...I promise !!! smiley - smiley

You might however want to make preparations for the hail that might aventuate in three days time... smiley - bigeyes

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.

Weather Update...

Post 36

nim the cat (STILL choking in air pollution)

(staggers dripping wet onto the shore, 3 days late because of lack of transportation, stormfront, a fax which would not be faxed, but mainly because of not having computer at home smiley - smiley . Collapses on the ground, panting ... )

Hey, somebody wait for me, I still don't know what's going on...

(digs into her back-pack and pulls out her camera, waterproof, storm proof, hit and bullet proof - and guaranteed to hold your innermost thoughts on the film smiley - winkeye )

Off to do some serious work!

(vanishes into the jungle)

Plan B - bird hunting

Post 37

stinkywigfiddle

*Kiddo steps into the tribal council area, holding a slingshot made out of shark skin and having a pocket full of stones.*

*He had just been sneaking through the forest surching for birds and other small animals that he might have a chance of catching, when he came upon the this part of the island that he had only been to once. There are still some other parts of the island he hasn't seen at all.*

Kiddo: This place still gives me the creeps.

Plan B - bird hunting

Post 38

ox

*re-enters site of wierd dreams and tormented sleeping*
Kiddo! How goes the sling? Who was that girl I just saw wander away from here?

Don't mind me...I like this kind of place...

Plan B - bird hunting

Post 39

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: I haven't managed to catch anything yet, but I'm working on it.
I'm not sure who that was.

Plan B - bird hunting

Post 40

ox

It seems like as soon as we fight hard to catch something it's time to hunt again...sounds like RL!

Key: Complain about this post