A Conversation for The Squirrel Conspiracy

Join the revolution

Post 541

Tempest

Do you have any need of an insane, paranoid, grey squirrel hating megalomaniac? I would be happy to join the fight against the evil squirrels!

smiley - monster Caliban will help too!

smiley - ghost So will Ariel!

smiley - vampire So will Prospero (he's dead)

Join the revolution

Post 542

Tempest

Do you have any need of an insane, paranoid, grey squirrel hating megalomaniac? I would be happy to join the fight against the evil squirrels!

Join the revolution

Post 543

Tempest

Join the revolution

Post 544

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

hey plastic squirrel thingite, aren't you a plastic 'RED' squirrel?

Join the revolution

Post 545

Plastic Squirrel /Back, on the good foot, and doing the bad thing

More a sort of garish orange, but technically very RED indeed! smiley - ok

Join the revolution

Post 546

simply scruff singing a rainbow

*hastily puts on Origin of symmetry and turns up very loud indeed to destroy squirrel menace (and to p**s of parents) *

Join the revolution

Post 547

anonymousalien

I think we should let the plastic squirrel in becasue 1) he/she/it isn't grey, 2) he/she/it (hes**t?) can apparently smiley - run very fast and 3) hes**t will continue pestering us either way, and we might as well condone the postings. Besides, we need more members.

Has Rama finally been taken by the squirrels? I was wondering how long it would take his weaponry to backfire.

And Marvin is abandoning the ASL due to "boredom". I have other suspicions. He might change his mind again, though.

Does anyone else really, really hate the pre-winter pre-hibernation period when those blasted rodents swarm the parks in search of walnuts?

--the smiley - alienfrown

Join the revolution

Post 548

i think it's fun *grins evily and sits in tree disguised as a nut holding a very very pointy stick*

Join the revolution

Post 549

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I have developed a new exploding nut to defeat the squirrels with, but it doesnt seem to be working, this may be because of all the wires & the battery hanging off the nuts but I'm not sure

Join the revolution

Post 550

Just inject all the nuts you see with rat poison, works a treat smiley - ok

Join the revolution

Post 551

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

What?! are we after the other types of rats now? smiley - aliensmile Squirrels, with their long tails and twitchy noses, I smiley - grr

Join the revolution

Post 552

Works on all rodents don't it?

Join the revolution

Post 553

works on people to BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! not that I'd ever try and poison ne1

Join the revolution

Post 554

Jed the Humanoid -Keeper of things lost down the back of the sofa-also the Chief Mad Drunken Warrior of the Anti Squirrel League

HAve we just recruited someone attempting to be the entire cast of a Shakespearean play?....I'm intrigued....lets hope your harpies can offer some help

Join the revolution

Post 555

smiley - doctor So tell me about your mother.....

Join the revolution

Post 556

Jed the Humanoid -Keeper of things lost down the back of the sofa-also the Chief Mad Drunken Warrior of the Anti Squirrel League

I never knew my mother...she was killed in a freak boat building accident now believed to have been caused by a design fault in a tunneling wedgerivettator machine planted by squirrel sabouteurs.....I always blamed father though...he was the one with the eye patch and the small aubergine he always kept on his lap and stroked....when he died of an embezzled thrombosis of the Coricotrophic Nucleus Christopher took over raising me...but now I am the master..and the circle is complete

Join the revolution

Post 557

uuuuuuuum just wondering if it's not too much trouble if u could remember not to enject my good self with rat poison whilst i am disguised as a nut. would be very very nice

Join the revolution

Post 558

NUTS! whole hazel nuts, (dum de dum) take them & they cover them in chocolate!

Join the revolution

Post 559

Just shout "I'm not really a smiley - bleeping nut!" at anyone approaching with a syringe, that should do the trick.
smiley - doctor Very interesting..... tell me more, were you a happy child?

Join the revolution

Post 560

Marvin the (forgetful, paranoid, and lazy) Robot who is a member of the ASL, the MTPAFC (or what ever it was called before it be

I may be lazy, but I'm still here. Lets get back on topic people! (so I can go back to lazying without feeling I deserted the cause)

Key: Complain about this post

Join the revolution

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more