This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

~drool~ thread

Post 2261

friendlywithteeth

Who's Gwennie?

~drool~ thread

Post 2262

Sho - employed again!

no... I'll mail her.

~drool~ thread

Post 2263

Ellen

I'm terribly excited about the new preview for Catch Me If You Can, Leo Dicaprio's new film. The movie comes out Christmas day. Leo looks handsome in his pilot's uniform. And Tom Hanks is in the movie too. I can't wait.

~drool~ thread

Post 2264

Coniraya

FWT, Gwennie is a founder member of the drool thread.

I emailed her too Sho, so has WR, but no replies.

~drool~ thread

Post 2265

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

*hoping Gwennie is ok....*

Hey AGB, did you see "Celebrity Adventures" yesterday? It had Quinn Mallory (can't remember his real name) and his real life brother (Colin from Sliders.....mmmmmmmmmmmm!) doing stuff like parachuting and hiking up to Machu Pichu...
Two for the price of One!

As I was watching and laughing at them (they seem to be really funny guys) I was thinking of you and how you'd be drooling over them....
smiley - cdouble

~drool~ thread

Post 2266

Gwennie

Hi ladies and welcome to the new fellow droolers. smiley - bigeyes

GB I am so sorry to hear about your son's loss. smiley - erm

Sorry that I haven't been around much recently...RL has been hectic and there has been a lot going on but its too long and mundane to post here. smiley - blush I've been so distracted that I hadn't even realised that Andromeda is back on Sky 1! smiley - flustered I missed Tyr and Bekka snogging? smiley - doh

On a lighter and more important note, congratulations to LSF on her engagement! smiley - bubblysmiley - magic

~drool~ thread

Post 2267

ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

Does no one like Kai (Micheal Mcmannus) off Lexx???

~drool~ thread

Post 2268

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I don't watch Lexx, sorry.

I missed the gorgeous Jerry O'Connell and his brother?
smiley - yikes

smiley - sadface
What side was it on, LSF, and is it going to be on again?smiley - grovel

WB Gwennie! smiley - hugsmiley - smooch
Sorry you've had such a busy RL that you've not been online much, same here. Thanks - it's been a really bad time for my family.
smiley - cuddle

You'll all be pleased to know that I finally finished unpacking yesterday after a flying visit from my "smoking doberman" ex, and his criticism really rankled, but yes, I should be unpacked by now.
I also put up the spare bed in readiness in case Hfh {my daughter} wants to stay here next week.

Martin has been texting me every day - it's just a matter of time before we move on from being just friends....

"Catch Me If You Can" sounds great, JEllen42!smiley - wow

Just drooling over Farscape now...smiley - tongueout
New Farscape tomorrow, and more Sliders Series one, then Andromedasmiley - wow

smiley - smiley

~drool~ thread

Post 2269

Sho - employed again!

*rugby tackles Gwennie in a huge hug*

sorry hun, my e-mail to you bounced back.

Anyone watch Monarch of the Glen tonight? Archie in a kilt... sluuurrrrp! and that half-brother of his, hmmmmm nice and rugged, loved that shot of him drinking water from the beck. (but oh boy, did Archie behave like something that rhymes with those big things that keep ships from drifting away)

And tomorrow is a major letch day: Stargate with Daniel, Farscape and then Andromeda (apparently a heavy ep with loads of Harper & Tyr torture - so be careful)

~drool~ thread

Post 2270

Coniraya

Just dropped in during an advert in Foyles War with the gorgeous Michael Kitchen, will be catching up with Archie directly.

What a relief, Gwennie, to know that you're back, you have been missed!

~drool~ thread

Post 2271

Ellen

LOL As to the big ships, I've been trying to rhyme something with "anchor", which doesn't work! LOL *Just a little slow on the uptake* smiley - laugh

~drool~ thread

Post 2272

What a winker - just replace a vowel for those half asleepsmiley - winkeye

I know someone who's not a winker.smiley - eurekasmiley - eureka

I got up very early {considering it's half-term and I didn't *have* to get up}
so I walked down to the paper shop.
To find two paperboys doing wheelies on the carpark, and the newsagents still shuttered up.
It should have been open at 6am.
It was 7.10am.
I waited till 7.30 then up rolls Gavin.
And his love-bites.
smiley - grr

At least he had the grace to look embarrased.

Hehehehe

smiley - tea
I can't get Martin out of my head - yet he is so off the scale on the list of "ideal men for GB" smiley - doh
He smokes, he's a boozer, he goes fishing on Sundays and he's a Virgo.
smiley - yikes

Help!!!!

~drool~ thread

Post 2273

Coniraya

I was up at the crack of dawn too, clearing the bedroom for the decorator, he has almost finished the kitchen.

Also had to get the smiley - cat to the vet before 8.30, she is having a dental op today.

Foyle's War was enjoyable, but there were several loose ends in the plot, I don't know if these will be picked up next week.

Watched Monarch of the Glen afterwards. Disappointed that we didn't see Archie and Lexie burning up the dance floor, but Molly and Killwillie's tango was an excellent substitute.

~drool~ thread

Post 2274

A decorator!
That's what I need!

*looks at bare kitchen*

I'd start the painting but I have Andrew home smiley - erm

smiley - bleephalf-term!!!

Oh your poorsmiley - cat
A dental op? How much does that kinda thing cost?smiley - ermsmiley - huh

~drool~ thread

Post 2275

Coniraya

The basic cost of the op, plus IV fluids is £120, on top of which I have to pay for antibiotics and a blood test to check the state of her kidneys, although that was optional, so I have budgeted £140. As she was over 7 years old when we got her, she was too old to be covered by pet insurance.

If she is happier, chasing the other cats and squirrels out of the garden, eating all her food and gains weight, it will be worth the expense.

~drool~ thread

Post 2276

smiley - yikes

smiley - hugBless you, Caerwynn.smiley - smiley

Did you read my journal about my daughter's cat and the robin?

I am sure cats know things we don't.

My neighbour's cat went loopy the other day when the smiley - earth tremors were going on in the Manchester area, we weren't even affected here.

*waves to lurkers*
smiley - bluefish

~drool~ thread

Post 2277

Coniraya

Just had the vet on the phone, they have found a lump under Sadie's tongue and have taken biopsies. It will be 5 days before the results are back, but if it's cancer the vet said that there will be nothing they can do for her smiley - cry.

~drool~ thread

Post 2278

The ALMIGHTY Tharg Keeper of Useful Windows Shortcuts

Oh no. I hate it when pets are ill.

~drool~ thread

Post 2279

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

I think the O'Connell brothers were on Discovery channel, it was called Celebrity Adventures - I don't know if it's going to be repeated, sorry GB. smiley - sadface

Thanks for your congrats Gwennie!
smiley - bubbly?

~drool~ thread

Post 2280

Sho - employed again!

Caerwyn, I'm so sorry to hear about your smiley - cat. Sending you and her good vibes. and smiley - fish and smiley - hsif

Monarch of the Glen was good, although Archie (who is Phwoar! in a kilt) was acting like a winker! That half brother of his... slurp!

ok, tonight is majorly big letch night: Stargate (Daniel and Teal'c looking good this evening), Farscape (oohhh serious leather) and then more Serious Leather in Andromeda (although, I miss Tyr's bony spikes)

ho hum

oh, and who's seen the Lacoste Aftershave ad? *falls on floor*
smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post