This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

virginity

Post 501

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

{St Bob}
LMFO
she has that affect on places...although I would wach this place is beging to get a litte dogy you might find it cenerd soon your self

No Subject

Post 502

Aleric B

nope. right-click, open in new window...

virginity

Post 503

You can call me TC

Either that or she'll get it censored

virginity

Post 504

Magnolia Thunderpussy, Geisha of the Web

Hey, I have no intention of getting anyone censored, especially not a forum like this. You know, I'm really not even all that naughty. Just like playing with words and let people's imaginations supply the details. More of a catalyst than anything else. I'm pretty careful not to even interact with people unless they interact with me first.
And if I ever do get a clear explanation of the rules here I'll abide by them or quit playing here if I'm not an appropriate part of this place.

virginity

Post 505

Shellers (Master of wit and ready repartee)

Well I'm just ready and waiting to be interacted with - just read the 'celibacy' conversation smiley - smiley

virginity

Post 506

hehehe. Then come on over to my place and make yourself comfortable. I'm pretty much keeping my antics close to home--will help to avoid offending innocent bystanders smiley - winkeye

virginity

Post 507

Biggy P (the artist phormerly known as phord)

Thunderpussy????

virginity

Post 508

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Don't ask, Biggy! Don't even THINK about it, LOL smiley - winkeye

virginity

Post 509

wizard

Well Magnolia, if you're still here, know this:
looking at your picture made me wish I was a
virgin again (but not fifteen again, though)
so that I could be deflowered anew
with a little thunder smiley - winkeye

virginity

Post 510

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Men can pretend to be virgins though, women can't.

virginity

Post 511

NexusSeven

Typically it's the other way round, though. Men pretending to be virgins, I mean; the whole macho image thing means that many chaps of whatever age, provided they're insecure enough to think it matters, will claim *not* to be virgins or to have lost their virginity at the age of 5 or something silly.

Like sexual experience is an accurate gauge of character anyway... *tsk*

Sorry. Work-induced bad mood. smiley - sadface

virginity

Post 512

Hi darlins'! I'm still here, still laying low, still haven't gotten any kind of answers from anyone other than an "ICK!" which ended the "Adult Content" forum. At least someone had the cohones to post an opinion on what I was going to try to do. smiley - smiley

GB, we can all be virgins as many times as we chose--just have to be creative in thinking of new things to do. For example, I'm still a virgin when it comes to skydiving but hope to lose that one sometime soon. weeeeheeeeee! And I bet that'll have a more lasting impact in my life than the moment that I gave up being a "virgin" 25 years ago.

virginity

Post 513

Oh, you are braver than me!
I know I'm still a virgin at some things...
A virgin skier...
A virgin lover for a female...

virginity

Post 514

FG

How about:
A virgin diver, virgin wasabi eater, virgin car accident victim, virgin rhinoceros hunter, virgin communist revolutionary, virgin serial killer...smiley - silly

virginity

Post 515

Aleric B

let's hope that skydiving thing doesn't have that big a IMPACT...

virginity

Post 516

Martin Harper

I'm a Bill Clinton virgin...
{ie - only according to the man's definition of 'sexual relations'... smiley - winkeye}

virginity

Post 517

Hehehe
*still a virgin for a female*

virginity

Post 518

Hati

My former boyfriend had a terrible experience of loosing his virginity. He got sick - feever and diarrhoea. He went to doctor's as he didn't get better in a week or so. He was taken to the hospital immediately because in that year there was a plenty of salmonellosis cases (or whatever is is in English, a very infectious disease it is) that year. So they wanted to ran quick tests and simply poked a cotton-stick into his anus. That was the day he remembered as the day he get rid of virginity. Also he said that he'll be never interested in homosexual relationships as this experience was not pleasant at all though the nurse was young and beautiful.
smiley - winkeye

virginity

Post 519

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

You mean you've never smoked a cigar, Lucinda?

smiley - pirate

virginity

Post 520

Martin Harper

well - never smoked one *there*... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post