A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Rogue's Gallery

reporting for duty

Post 101

soeasilyamused, or sea

[evillene] honestly, red, who do you think taught hoffman and de niro?!

[sea] i wish i could say she's lying, but she's not.... and she's now my co-spin doctor. (wasn't my idea either)

reporting for duty

Post 102

The Krylma Leader

Evillene, stop influencing your sister. And don't forget that while Sea is the only one who can see you well, there are those (such as BBW and myself) who don't need the sense of sight to attack enemies. For instance, I just heard your heard start beating slightly faster for some reason.

reporting for duty

Post 103

soeasilyamused, or sea

[evillene] *changes subject from increased heart rate* she's a big pushover, i don't need to try to influence her...

[sea] she's a bully! she made me burn my room down!

[evillene] she turned my room PINK!

[sea] you started it!

[evillene] did not!

[sea] did too!

*the two teenage females both start shrieking at each other*

reporting for duty

Post 104

The Krylma Leader

Ah, let's not start arguing 'bout who killed who.

That Monty Python quote means this: don't finish each other off before the last stage of the plan. That wouldn't be very good.

reporting for duty

Post 105

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea and evillene cross their arms and turn their backs on each other*

[sea and evillene] *in stereo* hmmph.

reporting for duty

Post 106

The Krylma Leader

Better. Does anyone have any ideas on how to cut down several giant oak trees? This isn't necessary to our plan, but it will help.

reporting for duty

Post 107

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*cue song* I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay... smiley - winkeye

for hire: Resourceful Mercenary

Can find the right tool for any task. Brings own weaponry, including but not limited to uzis, machine guns, howitzers, chloroform, baseball bats, chainsaws, grizzly bears or anything else that might seem witty at the time. Has a high resistance to painful-looking collisions. Need only be paid in pizza and Dr. Pepper. Inquiries, go to NYC Student.

I'm an original member, and yet I neglected to put myself up for hire!

reporting for duty

Post 108

The Krylma Leader

Okay, now that you've given your summary, I might have a little job for you in a bit. Meanwhile, familiarize with the quest to climb Mt. SandEverest.

reporting for duty

Post 109

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

I still think it could have been funnier, but anyway...

...Mt. SandEverest? huh? but I'll take the job, whatever it might be...

reporting for duty

Post 110

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] mount sandeverest? that sounds like torture. sheer torture. have you ever tried to climb a sand dune? exhausting, really.

reporting for duty

Post 111

The Krylma Leader

You have no idea. Several months ago, not long before I escaped from the other universe, Affy was involved in a quest to climb Mt. SandEverest. It was painful. Fortunately, I was only there for the last part of it. But, I know that there is a race of beings there who may very well serve us if we can harness there usefullness and friendship. Oh, NYC, the mission is probably in the old Beach forums.

Key: Complain about this post