A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Rogue's Gallery

Have Towel will travel

Post 1

Someone You Know(GrandHighMaster Of All Things Unsanitary And In Need Of A Good Clean Before The Neighbours Come Round)

Although technically a hero of the revolution I can turn my hand to anything!!! Damn good pilot, good shot, close personal combat with various types of fish a speciality, have own towel, secondary towel, concealable mini towel and emergency back up ankle-holstered flannel (seriously). Can fly most space ships, Correlian YT-1300's a further speciality, grade one infinite improbability drive proficiency certificate forgable on demand. Full working knowledge of egg whisks. Can type 1273.5 words a minute, shoot 600 rounds per minute do 12 revolutions a minute and several other actually useful skills as well!! Impressed? apply within (within what? Iv'e always wondered.) reasonable rip-offs available, first 3 applicants get oath of not quite bankrupting through embezzlement, stabbing in back to take hard earned ill-gotten gains and betrayal for 1/2 price!!
Big Bad Bolshevik Bob. Hero of the revolution and bad-ass (should that be a hyphenate? do you know? do you care?). Must provide own nunnery (en-suite chipshop not an issue due to shrapnel wounds from 'Nam)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more