A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Rogue's Gallery

Tentative Proposition

Post 1

Pinniped

...err...I don't know what I'm getting myself into here, but I have a problem with this Spell-Checker and I'd like someone to take it out...so to speak...is that the right parlance for these things? You guys are the experts...
*nervous titter*
Pingu's gone after the Spell-Checker too, only he doesn't seem to be quite up to it. His motivation seems to be a bit...complex. But you ought to watch out for him; he's rather heavily armed. He hasn't signed up with you guys already up, has he?
Anyway...I saw your stuff, and I thought it sounded hopeful, only I don't want any trouble and complication afterwards, you know what I mean. The guy with the cheap rates sounds good, maybe?
I think we would probably need to discuss payment terms generally. I can consider fish, as long as you wouldn't want too many. Or empty cod-liver oil bottles. Or ice...ice is good, I've got lots of that...
If this works out, I guess there's quite a lot of other things you could maybe help with. You don't do albatrosses, by any chance?
Look, I'll just leave this C-LO bottle...there's a drop left in it for goodwill, see?
smiley - stiffdrink
...anyway, if you think you can help just put a note in it and throw it in the sea, right? I'll find it OK.
Here's to a fruitful business relationship...Yeah?...
*gulp*
P.


Key: Complain about this post

Tentative Proposition

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more