A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Rogue's Gallery

reporting for duty

Post 61

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

So does this mean I can consider the Masque for Dictator Campaign STUMPED supported?


reporting for duty

Post 62

soeasilyamused, or sea

*grin*
i would assume so, since it seems that all of STUMPED is voting for you...


reporting for duty

Post 63

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

At least, the ones who aren't hung up in the alter-ego thing. I still haven't gotten the KL's approval. I hope he gets back online, soon.


reporting for duty

Post 64

soeasilyamused, or sea

we all do, it's gotten rather quiet around here, try as i might to spice things up. hey, what should i do for an encore publicity stunt??? this time it will work... it won't be so rushed.


reporting for duty

Post 65

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Well, DD has already been poisoned, and we've done the kidnapping thing. Maybe you could drug his running mate? Or better yet, doctor some photos so that they show an improper relationship between the Celery and Webjello. Wait, you may get in trouble with the Celery/Webjello staff for that...


reporting for duty

Post 66

soeasilyamused, or sea

er... yes. although they wouldn't suspect me, since i just made nice with them... and if i didn't get caught... but i think that's not such a good idea.


reporting for duty

Post 67

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Any idea when the polls actually close?


reporting for duty

Post 68

RedFish ><>

I think it may be on the 15th of September...

in E Vibensteins poll we are now joint second with DD, we are doing well!

I think we need to do at least one more publicity stunt, but exactly _what_ is a difficult question...


reporting for duty

Post 69

soeasilyamused, or sea

i could run naked through all the busy forums screaming "vote for the masque for dictator!!!!!!!"....
*sees all the campaign members staring at her*
okay, maybe not...


reporting for duty

Post 70

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Did anyone actually say that was a BAD idea?


reporting for duty

Post 71

RedFish ><>

I certainly didnt!


reporting for duty

Post 72

soeasilyamused, or sea

..............okay, then i could..................


reporting for duty

Post 73

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Just make sure it doesn't look like SPAM. Remember, this is a strictly anti-spam campaign!


reporting for duty

Post 74

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

This page has been updated with an add for an Enthusiastic Amature, and one for an Evil Fish. Also added was an advertisement for illegal arms. Please look at this page when planning your next caper.


reporting for duty

Post 75

soeasilyamused, or sea

hmm... not look like spam, huh?

i'll think of something, then post it here for consideration, okay?


reporting for duty

Post 76

soeasilyamused, or sea

what do you think of this:

*sea runs in, totally naked except for a sign that says "Vote Masque for Dictator" on it. she pauses momentarily, looks at all the people staring at her*
um… vote Masque… okay?
*she smiles and runs out again*


reporting for duty

Post 77

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Okay, just so long as it isn't identical from forum to forum! Posting the same thing over and over again is concidered spamming...


reporting for duty

Post 78

soeasilyamused, or sea

hmm... okay. i'll change it from forum to forum...


reporting for duty

Post 79

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Sounds like a plan


reporting for duty

Post 80

Afgncaap5

*BOOKMARK-The Krylma Leader has given you permission to run for office since the beginning, as long as he is well provided for when Red wins. He has just decided that STUMPED backing any organization would be bad. However, it can't be bad now, really*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more