A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Rogue's Gallery

reporting for duty

Post 81

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

~STUMPED would be in charge of the new government, with myself acting as the government's cheif executive officer, pandering to STUMPED related interests. The KL would, of course, be Party Leader, and though Red doesn't take direct orders, KL would still have control of STUMPED. It's a whole new kind of villany when the villains run the government~


reporting for duty

Post 82

RedFish ><>

......

*waits for a mention of where he will fit in*


reporting for duty

Post 83

The Krylma Leader

Glad to see that you've not forgotten about the fromer human who started this whole operation, Masque. And I'm sure that RedFish will also be taken care of.

*Evil grin*

Well, I'm back. Nice to see that STUMPED is still in one peice, and that the super heros seem to be missing. How many new members have joined since I left about three weeks ago?


reporting for duty

Post 84

soeasilyamused, or sea

hmm... quite a few, actually.
The Corrupt One
Lord Lunatic
Psycho Girl
Kudos the Alien
Happy Dude (watch out for him, he's terribly annoying)
Zeb, the angry shrew handpuppet (actually one of Emar the flying misfit's personalities)
Redfish
indi
ENTITY
jezzrian
Lord Byancbaldich

if i've missed anyone, i'm really sorry. NYC keeps a pretty good list on his user page.


reporting for duty

Post 85

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

RedFish, you're my running mate. You'd be my right hand. It would probably elivate your STUMPED party status as well. I don't know if I should say you would be heir to my position, because most dictators like to kill off anyone in a position to take their position. I think you should have Legislative power, though. Yes, legislative power, and I'd have the Executive power. STUMPED would have Judicial Power. That keeps the whole government within the party. What do you all think?


reporting for duty

Post 86

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evil grin*


reporting for duty

Post 87

The Krylma Leader

Good thinking, Red! If you win the election, I'll raise everyone's salary! BTW, thanks for the list, SEA. I'll just hope it's accurate for now, and let any forgotten members yell at me when I update the page.


reporting for duty

Post 88

RedFish ><>

I like it, Red...


reporting for duty

Post 89

Afgncaap5

Now, according to Masque's plan, all members of STUMPED not already given any branch of governmental authority will become members the judicial system.

*Grins the evil grin that only a half human, fourth lizard, fourth amphibian can grin*

I claim the position of Ultimately Top Chief Magistrate! I have the last word in all trials, even if I'm being put on trial for something!

I love loopholes.smiley - smiley


reporting for duty

Post 90

RedFish ><>

Oh, we can claim?

Then I am going to be the Overall Chief Minister in charge of all beurocracy, civil servants and fishes, as well as Grand Vizier.

smiley - tongueout


reporting for duty

Post 91

Afgncaap5

*Never mind that Affy said that. Still getting used to this non-symbiosis thing*


reporting for duty

Post 92

RedFish ><>

Doesnt really matter, seeing that the stumped main page has Affy being KL rather than you being seperate.


reporting for duty

Post 93

The Krylma Leader

Not had time to update the main page, really. BTW, don't you already have executive power? Why're you claiming judicial?

*Decides not to start a STUMPED political civil war, and drops it*


reporting for duty

Post 94

Jezzrian, ps of Dubious Reasoning, Muse of Death Scenes (Masque/RedFish for DICTATOR)

Do i still get to be security chief? I think I did pretty well, nobody killed any of you... did they?


reporting for duty

Post 95

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Not yet -- the election isn't over, yet...


reporting for duty

Post 96

soeasilyamused, or sea

well, i guess i could still be spin doctor... that would be rather... interesting...
[anyone seen "wag the dog"?]


reporting for duty

Post 97

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

If you can spin doctor like Robert DeNiro and Dustin Hoffman in Wag the Dog, I'll give you a medal of honor!


reporting for duty

Post 98

RedFish ><>

Jezzrian, you failed! I was in Afgncaap5's office when it exploded... thankfully for you i was in a titanium fishbowl tho


reporting for duty

Post 99

Jezzrian, ps of Dubious Reasoning, Muse of Death Scenes (Masque/RedFish for DICTATOR)

If you're still _alive_ then it counts as me doing my job RedFish.


reporting for duty

Post 100

The Krylma Leader

Yes, Jezzrian, Redfish survived. However, he may have been trapped there for quite some time had not Afgncaap5 foolishly rescued him.

I feel like this is one of those scenes where the leader villain screams at a flunky, and people can hear it in outer space. But I'm a little hoarse right now, so you lucked out.smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post