A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Balloon Animals

Post 921

HappyDude

Happy Stops the Ball and drops his canaster of laughing gas (that he was using to blow the balloons up) with the valve jammed open into the Ball and reseals the ball before setting the Ball back upon its merry waysmiley - tongueout

Happy blows a couple of ballons up the old fashioned way with methane and makes a another Giraffe.smiley - tongueout

Balloon Animals

Post 922

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*a knock on the door, and a delivery boy comes in with a good-sized package, which reads "from NYC Student, someplace warm, to Happy Clown, initiation arena"*

[HappyDude] wey hey! wonder what it could be? smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout

*HappyDude opens the package, and is smacked in the face with a spring-loaded boxing glove*

[HappyDude] ouch!

*a snicker is assumed to be heard in the far, far distance*

Balloon Animals

Post 923

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea still hides from the evil-overly-happy clown*

Siiiiiiighhh...More fighting.

Post 924

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: YOU people can battle it out, if you want, but I'M gonna continue my pointless chatting...(to Brian Damage): Yeah, the Dalek/Thundercat thing might be interesting, but personally I'd like to see a Dalek, R2-D2, and that robot from the old "Lost in Space" tv show, all competing against each other in a break-dancing contest!

Post 925

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Damn. My bright-idea of sticking in a link to a music clip apparently didn't work. Score another one for Emar, the tech-idiot. I really should have checked that before I posted the message, shouldn't I?

Post 926

The Corrupt One (MIA)

*Corrupt's mocking voice from afar can be assumed to say: "Yes, you should have."*

BTW...if you think THIS is bad, Emar, I've got NYC and Sea fighting on my FREAKIN HOME PAGE!!! *sigh*

Post 927

Uncle Heavy [sic]

What's this? Another fight? Can I join in? Please?

Post 928

Queen Mandi (formerly Psycho Girl)

I just wanted to pop in quickly, say hi, and tell you tomarrow is my holiday so have fun and celebrate and blow this place up. No one is really getting initiated in her anyway. then on my birthday on monday finish this place off.

Post 929

HappyDude

[Happy puts on his boxing gloves]

Fight - Where ?

smiley - tongueout

Post 930

Dream (keeper of nightmares)

*wakes up unconcious apparently after passing out from an over dose of laughing gas* wha.. Huh.? why is the room spinning like this what in the hell is going on... *then realizes why the room is spinning* complements on the the trick happy.. Hmm I wonder what happy dudes greatest fear is? ah of course.. *begins plotting the perfect nightmare for happy*

Post 931

Dream (keeper of nightmares)

*uses psychic hypnosis to lure happy into a state of unconciousness and begins nightmare torture* smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface *watches in satisfaction as terrible expressions pass across happy's face.*

Post 932

HappyDude

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 933

prinsesse

aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of watching everyone fight
I am just going to sit here with this Harrison Ford movie SUPER GLUED inside the vcr

Post 934

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*another delivery boy enters the arena, carrying a telegram*

[delivery boy] who here is indi?

*indi motions the delivery boy to the TV*

[indi] what is it?

[delivery boy] you have a telegram from NYC student. it reads, "that's the best way to start a fight, *STOP* you might as well try stuffing everybody in the seat cushions, *STOP* it'll achieve the same ends, *STOP* my regards, *STOP* NYC student"

[indi] bah, what does HE know?

*indi stuffs the delivery boy in the seat cushions, muffled screams can barely be heard over the now blaring TV*

Post 935

Uncle Heavy [sic]

If you put superglue into the VCR it will, how you say, break.

And not Indiana Jones. The Predator.

Hey - that would be a match up and a half!

Post 936

Giguschild - Xenomorph(Muse of Honourable Death...and Mu.)

Giguschild enters [stage left] and leans over the juddering, nightmare racked body of HappyDude. Slime drips from his jaws onto the clown's face. Giguschild uses his claw to smudge happydude's make-up smile into an unhappy anti-rictus. He snickers inwardly and silently pads back over to Uncle Heavy.
"Did you know," he hisses "they made a comic of...Tarzan Verssus Predator...At The Earth'sss Core?"

A delivery boy enters. He is carrying a package. It has a note from NYC on it.

DB: Who here is...er...Giguschild?

Giguschild snaps his razor sharp tail through the delivery boy's head and in a split second, eviscerates him. Over several hours, he coats the body, and the package, in a gluey white resin. He then posts it back to the sender's address. He snickers again, and adjusts his Oakleys.

Post 937

HappyDude

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 938

*hisses derisively*

But yesssss...

Post 939

HappyDude

Its Fluuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHeeeeeeeeellllllllllllppppppppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 940

Giguschild kicks the recumbent HappyDude in the teeth to shut him up

Key: Complain about this post