A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

100Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2621

>> I thought rats were considered the harbingers of plague?

Less a harbinger and more a delivery system. Plague was delivered by fleas. Fleas were delivered by rats. Rats were delivered by ships.

Post 2622

Titania (gone for lunch)

*slaps forehead* Of course! But rats are easier to spot for the exterminators, right?

Post 2623

Possibly, but you can use cannons on the ships. smiley - silly

Post 2624

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I've been drinking from the firehose at the new gig. A lot to learn about the systems here and a whole new dynamic with which to work. I am enjoying being a team member instead of the whole team.

Added benefit to the new location is that not only am I less than a mile from the mountains, I am across the street (more or less) from my girlfriend's office. We are going to have lunch together today. Now if only my access card actually worked to allow me access to my workspace...

Post 2625

Eatsmice

"fleas wouldnt be so bad if they didn't bite". Sorry lml, that made me giggle. I think the same about sharks!

Slow DIY'ing again today. The next-door neighbour was a great help fitting a door surround. They do say you should learn something new every day, and I did.

Time to put dinner in the animals.

smiley - cat

Post 2626

Hypatia

Good luck, Witty. smiley - hug

I use topical flea meds on my pets rather than spraying the house. It seems easier and cleaner.

Post 2627

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

"Now if only my access card actually worked to allow me access to my workspace"

Who needs that?

I'm home now. I had no kids show up by 10:00. Since that is the latest anyone has ever come, I got to go home. Really starting to think this job is a joke.

Post 2628

Todaymueller

smiley - hug For those who's husbands have fell down stairs.

Post 2629

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

F38024?thread=7623556

Clean cups! Clean cups! smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post