A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

9DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2021

Mrs Zen

There's a Haiti benefit Burns Night in the village hall on Saturday, GT, and I'm totally with you in thanking the blind chance that led me to be born in a country away from a fault line.

Post 2022

Reality Manipulator

Morning allsmiley - smiley

Post 2023

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Morning smiley - coffee Have got a woolly head this morning thanks to being taken out for a splendid dinner last night. It was accompanied by a bottle of smiley - redwine between the two of us which rendered me all silly and giggly.

J has really surpassed himself this year, has been really thoughtful and lovely smiley - ok particularly with regards to booking our dinner out for the night *after* fat club, rather than the night before smiley - biggrin

Post 2024

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

That sounds delightful, Kelli. smiley - smiley Glad you had a good night.

Damp, dark and very North West England today. Feeling rather meh today, don't want to make Sunday Lunch - any ideas, folks?

Post 2025

Reality Manipulator

Morning Kelismiley - smiley

One thing I cannot drink is smiley - redwine as it makes me very smiley - sleepy and I soon get a smiley - headhurts I now stick to real smiley - ale and real smiley - cider which I have had only once last year, once in making the smiley - xmaspud as there was a half pint left over and the next with a meal.smiley - smiley

Post 2026

Mrs Zen

*nudges the Thinker, Kelli and Mags in the direction of the new conversation*

F38024?thread=7238087?thread=&latest=1

Post 2027

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

You know, I've been there, Ben. It was most odd smiley - silly

Post 2028

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Hmm, me to - infact I was fttf so not sure how I ended up here...

Post 2029

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*Chloe begins ostentatiously hoovering around the feet of the salonistas who seem to have forgotten about the new conversation at 9E*

Post 2030

Dave Hewitt

As a novice with no 'Dummies guide to the complexities of Conversation at Lil's' - but a keen observer (from the stairs) - I cannot work out why such a buzzy place has gone silent - is there a secret code of signals?. Did 9E have a signifiance that Dan Brown would be excited to reveal..This really is a surreal place smiley - run

Post 2031

Titania (gone for lunch)

SR, every 2,000 postings or so we move to a new thread. The latest one (quite busy already) can be found here:
<./>F38024?thread=7238087&latest=1</.>

Key: Complain about this post