A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

53Xth Conversation

Post 581

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Hypatia, The 'Cuda is one of my favourite cars. A close seccond to the RoadRunner for the top spot of my all time fav Chrysler autos.

My ex-GF's father has a MG, not sure the model, but it is a convertible and a very fun car to go for a ride in the canyons in. Hmmm Too bad, yet another erason to regret the breakup.

53Xth Conversation

Post 582

FG

Please do keep us informed of your wine experiment, Marv. We haven't even decided what we're going to do with all of our fruits. If we do something as intensive as wine, I'll let everyone know too how it turned out.

Speaking of cars, next month I'll have my 8-year-old Mazda paid off. This means it will break down shortly thereafter. smiley - erm

53Xth Conversation

Post 583

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

[LIL]
whose first car was a 1970 Vauxhall Viva
has put up pictures of Atkin family visit at http://www.asterlil.com/Atkin/atkinv1.htm

*the cartes de visite are coming through more often now as Lil is on the road to freedom*

53Xth Conversation

Post 584

Witty Moniker

That's a very nice scrapbook of the Atkins' visit, Lil.

That Mike is such a ~bad~ boy, though. smiley - winkeye I hope you gave him The Look for that pose.

53Xth Conversation

Post 585

Coniraya

{[caer csd] I enjoyed looking at the photos, Lil. They are a lovely family, reminds me of my two at those ages.

Fantastic scenery too, I would like to think that we could do a fly/drive in that direction one day. As H is beginning to get concerned about driving your side of the pond at the end of next month, I had better not suggest it just yet. smiley - winkeye

BTW is there a site for the US Highway Code? It would be handy to brush up on a few road signs, speed limits etc.}

53Xth Conversation

Post 586

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Lil, the top picture of the last page is brilliant. Simply masterfull.

53Xth Conversation

Post 587

Garius Lupus

I found that picture amazing, too.

And I laughed out loud at that one of Mike. I'll ponder on a suitable caption. smiley - biggrin

53Xth Conversation

Post 588

marvthegrate LtG KEA

The first caption I thought of (cross posted fromt eh OTD list) was:
"Giving the sign of curse to the government agents cresting the hills beyond, our hero is holding his ground with a stoic presence in
hopes of keeping the evil men from entering his sacred valley."

Somehow I thought it fitting that Mike be fighting The Man.

53Xth Conversation

Post 589

Garius Lupus

I posted this possible caption to the OTD list:

"Mike gives his opinion on the disco music selected for listening to on the ride home."

53Xth Conversation

Post 590

Toccata

Hullo Amy smiley - smiley

I don't think even Munchkin could be considered to be Munchkin's registered owner!

smiley - laugh

53Xth Conversation

Post 591

Titania (gone for lunch)

The top picture on the last page? That was the clouds, wasn't it? Great picture - I loves clouds and the various formations!

I thought Mike looked a bit like a smiley...smiley - biggrin

53Xth Conversation

Post 592

Hypatia

Do you share photos a lot? smiley - cool If so I'm going to have to learn how to take pictures without thumbs in them. smiley - blush

I have a board meeting tonight. Just found out that my least-favorite trustee won't be there. smiley - flyhi Hsmiley - zen

53Xth Conversation

Post 593

Munchkin

I love that cloud picture. Will think up a caption for the morning and the OTD list. smiley - smiley

53Xth Conversation

Post 594

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

Hmmmm....I don't about that Mike character! Although they pictures he took were lovely, as were yours, Lil. I have no idea about the caption, though.

So that's what you look like. Somehow, my mental image wasn't too far off!

53Xth Conversation

Post 595

Coniraya

{[caer csd] I can't think of a caption right away, but it does look like either of my sons in various photos during their trying to look smiley - cool phase, when they didn't realise that they were really quite smiley - cool without the poses smiley - winkeye}

53Xth Conversation

Post 596

a girl called Ben

(Skipping the backlog)

Just to say that I am going to be away for a week. Nothing nasty, rather fun in fact, because I am assisting on a training course. Back in a week for a weeek, and then off on a new contract.

Take care, all

Ben

53Xth Conversation

Post 597

FG

Thumbs up on the pics, Lil (and Mike)!

53Xth Conversation

Post 598

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

[d'E] <-- wondering how to take pictures with thumbs *in* them
[smiley - dog] <-- wondering what Lil's camera tastes like

53Xth Conversation

Post 599

FG

Easy. Just have me take them. smiley - disco

53Xth Conversation

Post 600

sea - logging on from w*rk - using alab*ster BLECH!

urgh.

and here i thought i wasn't getting enough sleep *LAST* semester... try 5 classes + 22 hours of w*rk per week + boyfriend + 2 separate sets of friends.

smiley - groan

i know i said i wanted my social life back, but this is getting ridiculous!

Key: Complain about this post