A Conversation for Love

Love is...

Post 121

Mr Sapsea

yes...are you gonna name names Vestboy?

(thats if they know, neither of my 2 focuses of unrequited love ever knew)

Love is...

Post 122

Vestboy

Which names do you want me to name? Whipser them to me now and I'll let the world know. You weren't a stalker were you?

Love is...

Post 123

Mr Sapsea

(how do I whisper in text?)

not really a stalker (I was only 17)...but I
did go to BHS woolwear department
especially to 'bump into' her....anyway
enough about me, have all the lovable people turned up yet?

Love is...

Post 124

Vestboy

Let me count them.
Right form yourselves into a line.
No, single file will do.
Stop pushing at the back!
Nope, they haven't turned up yet.

Love is...

Post 125

dasilva

Thinking of her amd knowing, no metter where she is, she is thinking of you...

Love is...

Post 126

lucan

he hides rizlas in between records + behind the settee for when i run out

Love is...

Post 127

Lochangel

Oh what a load of utter tosh - forget the beautiful people its the bitter and twisted ones that are needed here. I advance the theory that there is no such thing as love - it is an concept invented by humans to make themselves feel superior to the animals. God forbid that we should have sex for the simple reason that it feels good.

Yours still in an astonishgly foul mood
L

Love is...

Post 128

dasilva

Ooooh, Lochie - whassup?

Mail me and give me a good ticking off if it'll help you feel better...(can't read it now though - I'm at college)

Love is...

Post 129

Mr Sapsea

Ms Angel, I think you're confusing love with religion and sex
with table tennis?

Love is...

Post 130

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

Table Tennis and sex...What a concept!!

New balls please.........

Love is...

Post 131

dasilva

It's quite enjoyable actually, although the net sometimes gets stuck in various...erm...crevaces and you must ensure that, when you return a serve (this one for the fellas), you _don't_ hit either of the slightly more pinkish coloured...er...spheres

Love is...

Post 132

*winces*

Love is...

Post 133

$u$

The fact that this forum has been going for 22 weeks so far, shows how pivotal and intrinsic the idea of 'love' is to all mortals! smiley - bigeyes

*attempting to keep reply concise* In answer to Vestboy's questions:

1) don't think so, though I have loved* without knowing or necessarily needing/wanting to know if it was reciprocated

2) yes, and found it strangly angered me, as I 'liked' the person in question (ditto love*)

'sus

* this all depends on your definition of 'love'; 'true love' I consider to be essentially reciprocal, so cannot speak with any authority smiley - sadface

Love is...

Post 134

Zed

I've come over strangely emotional after reading this thread, so I just had to join in.

I have both loved and been loved, but far too rarely managed to get both together at the right time and place smiley - sadface

Unrequited love is, in my experince, such an amazingly large pain in the butt that I have no truck for it anymore, from either side. I didn't mean that to sound bitter & twisted, despite Loch's request for more such people - I am being happy & smiley, and inhuming anyone who interferes with this.

I agree with 'sus, that 'true love' must be reciprocal. It is the defining emotion of humans and their interaction with each other, and we really must learn to appreciate it when we've found it, and not, well lets just say, let it go. (and that was b&t)

Hugs & Kisses to all
Zed

Hey 'sus, being mythical, are you not mortal then?

Love is...

Post 135

Zed

On a lighter note (happy smiley!!),

Love is...
Always remembering to buy the right kind of chocolate, whenever you go past a shop.

Walking miles to buy a special cake, just cause they might like it, just to see that smile.

Love is...

Post 136

dasilva

Buying her flowers, for no reason at all

Love is...

Post 137

$u$

...stronger than justice, love is thicker than blood. Love love love is stronger than justice, love is a big fat river in flood. smiley - smiley

'sus

Hi Zed! Long time.....

Let's just say it's in the hands of the gods...!

Love is...

Post 138

Zed

...Feeling like you've never felt before, at a hundred and twenty on the back of her bike, never wanting the ride to end, feeling like you could ride forever if only it would keep on being this good...having to take your lid off so you can howl at the moon and let the world know how you feel... smiley - smiley

Love is...

Post 139

Love is Sting lyrics???

Love is...

Post 140

Lochangel

Love is sitting in a cyber cafe in central London with 400 other people, tears streaming down your face because tomorrow you have to bury your pet mouse and there was nothing you could do to help the poor little thing. smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post