A Conversation for United States of America (USA)

The Island of Doctors and fish

Post 41

Caleb

What'd I say? I have no idea what I said. I was asleep.

Of fish and Liams...

Post 42

fish

Y'know...that's very interesting that you should mention that...I was more or less asleep when I wrote that last message...or at least in a mental state that approximated that of either extreme insomnia or total inebriation...so...how about that Liam Neeson...I hear he's not American but very naughty...

Of fish and Liams...

Post 43

Caleb

Liam? Who? I don't know any Liam! smiley - smiley

Of fish and Liams...

Post 44

Classic Krissy

*laughing delightedly* Fish you are a treasure!

Of fish and Liams...

Post 45

Caleb

Oh, and Fish? smiley - fish

Of fish and Liams...

Post 46

Utterly Sans Panic

Merry had a little Liam, from Fish was wide to know. And everywhere with Merry bent, the Liam was lured to go.

Of fish and Liams...

Post 47

Caleb

And I STILL don't know what a Liam is!

Liam defined...

Post 48

fish

...FYI, a Liam is an extremely talented actor whose work in the new Star wars flick is quite extraordinary...indeed, I believe it rates as high as the work he did in such films as Schindler's List and Michael Collins. And while I'm on the subject, I saw that new Star Wars flick, not once but twice...and contrary to 90% of the reviews that I've had the extreme displeasure to read about it, the movie is excellent. Better, in fact, than all of the other three Star Wars flicks put together, so I highly recommend it to anyone, unless for some reason they didn't enjoy those first three shows in the first place.

Y'know, I'm still trying to understand why any professional film critic would trash this movie...it has the best special effects I've ever seen, an interesting story line, great acting, and wonderful pacing...I'm a big fan of the original trilogy, and all of my expectations for this prequel, which were very high to begin with, were more than satisfied - and I'm the type who enjoys studying films in detail, looking for flaws...but I really couldn't find very much wrong with this one.

I just think it's very interesting how so many critics were quick to trash this one...I think it says a lot about the politics and the quality of these people's writing and attitudes. Sure, I think all the hype surrounding this movie is ridiculous, what with all the toys and taco bell commercials and crazed fans camping out in front of theaters for weeks...and they're not wrong in blaming George Lucas for creating all that hype. But none of that has to do with what's up on the screen...this is a wonderful movie...and all of those negative reviews and the assholes who wrote them are basically full of shit.

And if you're interested, I'll have a more detailed review in my online diary at:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Screen/1608

So there.

Liam defined...

Post 49

Caleb

You do know that > <> (without the space) brings a fish, right? smiley - fish

Liam defined...

Post 50

fish

yes...but will it bring a liam???

smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish
(my family)

Liam defined...

Post 51

Classic Krissy

smiley - fish fishboy ^..^ and his cat

Liam defined...

Post 52

Caleb

Doesn't do nothing...sorry.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more