A Conversation for H2G2 Waterworks & Beach

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 101

Demon Drawer

She later changed to Joanna (Who'd like to serve you a doughnut) but she is now back to simply Joanna. I did once consider adding (thats Bond, James Bond) after Demon Drawer but I ruled it out after 10 seconds or so, whilst my my details was trying to load.

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 102

Bluebottle

Yes - that would take it a little too far, I think.

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 103

Dancing Ermine

And makes the X-files thread highly confusing smiley - winkeye

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 104

Bluebottle

There's an X-files thread?

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 105

J'au-æmne

There is...
Joanna-who-had-a-bit-of-an-identity-crisis-today

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 106

Researcher 111214

<!--- Eats an IWA, has faith that another customer will come along someday ---!>

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 107

P'hul -that just turns over heads up pennies that she finds

Hello...
*Looks a bit timid*
I'm new around here, but I can't resist
asking... Could I have a suprise donut, please?

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 108

J'au-æmne

See what I mean about identity crisis!

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 109

J'au-æmne

Your more than welcome heresmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
This evening's surprise donut is the blueberry bonanza.... its a donut with lots of blueberries and cream, with optional maple syrup.
Eat and enjoy!

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 110

P'hul -that just turns over heads up pennies that she finds

I'll take one!
Thanks! But, no maple syrup, please.
*smiles with a blueberry mouth.*

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 111

BluesSlider

Hi Joanna, just thought I'd drop by for a quick L2 as I don't often get on in the evening.

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 112

J'au-æmne

Glad you like itsmiley - smiley
Perhaps I'll have one too....
How are you today?

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 113

typolifi

I'd love a donut, Joanna. Please can I have a "whatever you shall put on it" doughnut
Something sweet please, but not too much( I'm sure you'll find out what equilibrated stuff I need)

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 114

J'au-æmne

You may like to try the Blueberry bonanza too... blueberries-and-cream donut, with optional maple syrup.

Mmmmmm Donuts

Post 115

typolifi

I'd love a donut, Joanna. Please can I have a "whatever you shall put on it" doughnut
Something sweet please, but not too much( I'm sure you'll find out what equilibrated stuff I need)

How often do I have to tell you guys, "doughnut" has 2 us and a gh in the middle

Post 116

Bluebottle

I'd like a Honey Doughnut, if anyone's around.

Donut has less characters and is therefore more efficient, reducing the amount of bandwidth required.

Post 117

J'au-æmne

<!--- hands over honey donut, and grins ---!>
smiley - smiley
Eat and enjoy, Blue!

How often do I have to tell you guys, "doughnut" has 2 us and a gh in the middle

Post 118

Afgncaap5

*Stumbles in, huffing and puffing*

Thought you could get rid of me, eh? Don't worry, I won't hold this against you when I try to conquer the world.smiley - smiley Say, when I do that, would you like this stall to become an international chain, Joanna? Then again, if we did that, it would probably loose that special feel of individuality. Never mind, I don't want that to happen to the stall. I'll just make sure that there is no sales tax. Wait, we don't pay anything here, do we? If we do, I guess I've got a huge credit debt. Let's increase that debt, shall we? I'd like an S16, plus a surprise donut.

*Glances outside to make sure that the wind doesn't blow off the tarp which Ampton hasn't quite finished covering the . . . machine . . . with. Begins playing a song by "Weird Al" on the jukebox.*

Gotta love this song. "All about the Pentiums" seems to be a fairly appropriate song for h2g2.smiley - fish

Post 119

Dancing Ermine

It is a worldwide chain. smiley - smiley

Post 120

Bluebottle

Sounds about right...
...how about a chain made of ring doughnuts.......Hmmm smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post