A Conversation for The Disassociation of Floating Voters

Me too!

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

One candidate is my King (and one of my best friends on here), another is my Warlord (and a friend--one I've known quite a while, actually), and the other candidates have their good points too. So can I be listed as a floater?

Me too!

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug it is difficult, I can't decide whom to vote for either smiley - ermsmiley - headhurtssmiley - biggrin I certainly wouldn't vote for me, total power corrupting totally and e all smiley - winkeyesmiley - rofl

Me too!

Post 3

Bagpuss

You may indeed, Amy.

2legs - does that mean you want to be on the list as well? Then you can try to bribe yourself into voting for yourself.

Me too!

Post 4

coelacanth

Add me to the list. Does this mean all the candidates turn at on my doorstep on polling day with a car to take me to the vote?
smiley - bluefish

Me too!

Post 5

But I thought I could count on your vote? smiley - grovelsmiley - grovel

Me too!

Post 6

coelacanth

Once you think you can count on a vote, you'll stop caring. I'm going to make you work for it and I haven't decided yet.
smiley - bluefish

Me too!

Post 7

We not only care for each and every vote, but each and every voter, weahter or not they support the Monster Raving Badger smiley - disco party, once elected, we wil represent each and every researcher, wethaer they voted for us, for another candidate or abstained, equally, the views and expectations of each and every citizen of HooToo shall be taken into account by our ministers and pannel of experts as we make desicions and put in force o r manafesto pledges to acheive our ultimate goals of building a stronger, more united, better HooToo for everyone and everything. smiley - hug we at the MRBP do not resort to cheap, bribery tactics nor slander of other candidates, but rahter put foward to the electerate our view of HooToo and our manafesto pledges, so that each individuals can choose based solely on the evidence, and not on maliscious rumour and mere conjecture.

Me too!

Post 8

coelacanth

Is a King allowed to stand for President? Wouldn't you have to abdicate first? Preferably with a whiff of scandal.
smiley - bluefish

Me too!

Post 9

Well, strickly speaking, probably yes, but as I was a kinda self decliared non offical, merely figure head type of King, I don't think its entirely applicable. You see, teh monach has no real power over state, and hence why I need to be Pressident in order to influence HooToo and its peoples smiley - evilgrinsmiley - smiley

Me too!

Post 10

coelacanth

*goes off to look up "power mad" in a dictionary*
smiley - bluefish

Me too!

Post 11

#Moi? power mad? smiley - bigeyessmiley - blush no, surely not smiley - blushsmiley - evilgrin

Me too!

Post 12

J

"Well, strickly speaking, probably yes"

You admit it! I smell scandal.
I would like to say that I will personally push to force a king to sign a Magna Hoota Carta, vesting power with the people. Do we really want someone who has proclaimed himself the autocratic ruler of h2g2 as its chief executive? smiley - huh That's not the man I want representing me in Alabaster House.

coelacanth, you can bet that not only will the Hypatia camp show up at your doorstep with a car to take you to the nearest polling place, it will be a limousine with a hot tub and lots of vodka smiley - ok

smiley - blacksheep

Me too!

Post 13

When elected the MRBP plans to put the power with the people! referenda on major dessicions will be put to the people smiley - zen

Me too!

Post 14

coelacanth

That sounds a bit like laziness to me.
smiley - bluefish

Me too!

Post 15

you bet it is! smiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - drunk we'd be too drunk to make sensible or totally outsaine chocies ourselfs smiley - biggrin but only certain major points will be put to referenda, we have a large plan of reforms, as outlined in our manafesto to put into place in our first term smiley - zen

Me too!

Post 16

J

We at Hypatia Inc will make a concerted effort to do what we think is right 100% of the time. Which may include giving a certain fish a gold medal for exceptional lurking smiley - smiley

smiley - blacksheep

Me too!

Post 17

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit calculating chances
"Now that is a solid promise. "

lurking on his pipes
"The only certainty we guarantee is we do not know anything for sure smiley - biggrin"

Me too!

Post 18

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I hereby wish to declare my interest in becoming an official floating voter. Most of the candidates are gradually ruling themselves out of getting my vote and I need some explanations / policy amendements / scotcheggs.

Me too!

Post 19

J

Well why don't you sit down on this couch and I'll get an attractive intern to give you a foot massage, while you complain about the other candidates? smiley - smiley

Oh, and here's the key to the scotch eggs closet smiley - ok

smiley - blacksheep

Me too!

Post 20

Bagpuss

coelacanth and roymondo are now on the list.

Key: Complain about this post