This is the Message Centre for Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 61

Wednesday Addams (sleeping, mostly)

They were like Spike and Dru... which was why I loved them so! smiley - smiley

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 62

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I think they should both become regular vampires on the show together, they were just ultra cool!

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 63

Noticed what you were saying about Faith earlier. I like Faith. She is too cool. OK, so I have kind of supported the bad guys for all of season two ("Get her! Get her from behind! Oh come on, if you all take her on at once she'll go down easy!"), so I may be a little biased. I just think the bad guys get to be cooler, and to have more fun.

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 64

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

You sound just like my best friend. She ALWAYS supports the baddies every time!

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 65

FairlyStrange

Sorry...but Buffy has ALWAYS had some great "Baddies"!

I hated to see the original "Master" defeated! he was just TOO cool!!!

Then the one I always refer to as "The Reverend Minister"! Black guy who reminded me WAY to much of the Evangelists in my part of the world!!!!LOL

Then Spike.....The ULTIMATE "Baddie".....They spotted that at WB......He's still there! In Angel AND Buffy! Love It!!!

NM

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 66

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Spike HAS to remain on the show forever, he just rocks! This week we saw Amends, the one where Jenny Calender returns and tortures Angel. Cool huh?

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 67

I didn't see that one. I have no motivation to watch any of the rest of Series Three. Actually, there's Faith Going Bad, but that's not yet.
I have a site! It sucks, but it is there! http://www.angelfire.com/tv/paperdollprincess/btvs.html . See!!

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 68

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

DAMN THAT STUPID BBC THEY'RE NOT PUTTING BUFFY ON FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 69

Hope its not going the same way as x-files, they said that it would be back on in four weeks and its been 6 months now and not a peep from molder. And star trek and the simpsons, they stop seris half way through, have a break, then repeat the first seris again, or more annoyingly the last, which has just finished!

The BBC treats all its cult programmes like shite, which is strange cos their exactly that -CULT??!?

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 70

FairlyStrange

Ya'll don't feel too bad! The typical breaks here run from 3 to 4 months!!!!!smiley - sadface(on BOTH shows!)

By the time they come back up, it's hard to track down the premier episode!!!!

NM

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 71

They stopped in the middle of Series Two, which meant I got very confused, didn't know if Spike and Dru were still around (I liked them straight away!), and missed Halloween.

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 72

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Halloween rocked! It was so cool when Buffy came back, with the lines (to Spike) "Hi honey, I'm home!"

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 73

Sheepish Lord Of Chaos

Series 1 was a little tacky, series 2 was better, and series 3 ROCKS!!!!

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 74

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I agree smiley - winkeye

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 75

Sheepish Lord Of Chaos

Maybe series 4 will be on soon. That's if the BBC can be bothered to do anything. Oh, and Angel is hitting the BBC at the end of August!

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 76

FairlyStrange

If you like Buffy, you'll love Angel!.......We're into second season here......and it only gets better!

NM

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 77

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Angel is finally making it to the beeb? Fantastic!!!

Hey Fairly Strange where have you been? You haven't e-mailed me in ages!

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 78

FairlyStrange

Sorry, Katsy!!!!smiley - sadface Summer vacation for the kids, Monsy has spent the summer sans employment(by choicesmiley - smiley).....when I've had an opportunity to get online, it's been for an abbreviated period of time!

School starts back soon, and Monsy is thinking of taking on a late night part time job.....maybe I'll get more 'puter time soon!smiley - smiley

NM

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 79

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Cool! BTW I've never seen you online on ICQ ever! Will you ever get on that?

Calling all Buffy fans!

Post 80

FairlyStrange

Soon, I hope! I've not been on ICQ in ages!smiley - sadface

Too many irons in the fire at once,I suppose!smiley - sadface

NM

Key: Complain about this post