A Conversation for Mystery Science Theater 3000

Memories...

Post 81

Robotron, formerly known as Robyn Graves and before that, GreyRose

Man, I suck. I can't figure out what you're talking about. I shouldn't be allowed to call myself a MSTie. smiley - sadface

But, don't tell me, quote me something else from the same ep.

Memories...

Post 82

Siguy

what, quote? Oh, that wasn't a quote I was just trying to change the subject from such unhappy things. Ofcourse I can select a quote from some episode, let me see, hmmm I can't remember specific eps just lines from all over the place like this one. "Joel, I realize now that it was foolish of Frank and I to dress like 70's relief pitchers."

Memories...

Post 83

Dr.F-'So we've decided to rectify the situation by dressing as Bobby Riggs and Billie Jean King'

Frank-'Hey you lousy woman, rectify this!'

I don't know what ep that's from, I just know it from Poopie!. What strikes me about that sketch is how much Dr. F looks like Billie Jean King. Disturbing. And to see that Trace has such nice legs. smiley - smiley

I can never come up with quotes on cue either. So, I'm gonna cheat and start another thread. Starting another thread doesn't have anything to do with the cheating, I'm gonna pop in a random tape and wait for one of my fave quotes. smiley - winkeye

Memories...

Post 84

OK, I was just gonna start another thread, but I ended up starting a game. With rules and everything. Anyone who wants to play is welcome. Just follow the yellow link (or orange if you've clicked it already)

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=20546&thread=44731

Memories...

Post 85

Hey you guys! I don't know if we've talked about this already (actually I think we have), but Mike, Kevin, Bill, Patrick, and one other guy's new site is up now. It's pretty funny. Check it out.

http://www.timmybighands.com

Memories...

Post 86

Siguy

I MENTIONED THE SITE AND GAVE INFO!!!!

Memories...

Post 87

I just reread that Siguy. Sorry. smiley - sadface But it is up now. I hope they have merchandise soon, I want a Timmy Big Hands shirt.

Key: Complain about this post