A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13941

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snork
I blame 2legs for my keyboard needing a clean now smiley - dohsmiley - snork
smiley - handcuffssmiley - bunny

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13942

Malabarista - now with added pony

Ah yes, I must lay in a good supply of bedtime stories to take with me smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for the fact that it's thawing and snowing at the same time today. And for the fact that I need to go into town to get passport photos taken.

(Tut! Naughty Bea smiley - winkeye)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13943

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for exceedingly cold wather and snow storms smiley - brrsmiley - llabwonssmiley - snowball

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13944

I blame 2legs for my feeling quite full after the egg bacon sausage toast extravoganza that was lunch today smiley - puffsmiley - handcuffssmiley - bunny

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13945

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the limbo that is not-quite-sick-enough-to-call-in-sick.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13946

anachromaticeye

I blame 2legs for tusks, dusts, rusks, rusts, my past, broken installs of C#, fusts, musts, crusts...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13947

Ivan the Terribly Average

2legs is entirely responsible for the fact that I'll be spending all weekend writing a monstrously dull policy document.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13948

I blame 2legs for our policy of 'no policy'...

Policy document

1. The policy is that there is no policy.

2. Point one is voided by this policy, see point 1.
End of document smiley - zensmiley - snork

I also blame 2legs for my not being Sabrina... or am I? I don't know who I am again.... smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13949

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for Leopardess smiley - cat finding the little hole behind the plumbing under the cupboards in the kitchen. Took quite some time and kitty treats to convince a scared kitty to come out again...

There are more barely cat sized space underneath kitchen cupboard than you can expect...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13950

Awww poor ickle putty smiley - blackcat

I blame 2legs for my having eaten too much stew smiley - puff and just feeling like sleeping smiley - zzz

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13951

Superfrenchie

I blame 2legs for my having booked a youth hostel room and bus travel for London in barely 2 weeks.
I've never been anywhere on such short notice!! smiley - yikessmiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13952

zendevil

I blame 2legs for the new puppy piddling on the floor. Get the mop out 2legs....NOW!

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13953

Ivan the Terribly Average

Out of where, Terri?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13954

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Not to worry zdt!!!

Only marking his territory!

Tyson did the same as he came into the flat!!!

And he is 5 years old!!!!

smiley - biggrin
GT

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13955

I use the same technique myself to mark my teratory smiley - whistlesmiley - snork
I blame 2legs for late night sexual innuendo, Twitter, tiredness and it being bluddy freezing cold in here again smiley - brr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13956

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Remind me NOT to invite you to stop for the night!!!!

A few drops we do not mind........

A gallon of well matured 'P'...............

I think not!!!!

smiley - laugh
GT

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13957

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

I blame 2legs for the paper boy waking me up not less than 6 hours after I went to bed and for finding cat puke on the lounge floor smiley - ill

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13958

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

smiley - erm...so you blame the paper boy for having found the cat puke? Not on. Completely off topic. Blame 2legs.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13959

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

No smiley - silly *I* found the cat puke.

I blame 2legs for your confusion, Pit.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13960

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

Unless 2legs is one of my parents (which I severely deny) rather blame 2legs for it being Saturday morning and me not having any cats.smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more