A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's everyone doing right now?

Post 1

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

It's 8pm Monday here and I'm waiting for The Bill to start. I should be cooking dinner instead of wafting around here.

h2 seems quiet but the Brits will be at w*rk soon...

So what is everyone up to today?

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

Replying to your last posting... smiley - winkeye Also watching some documentary on the ruins of Troy while waiting for the news to start, and thinking about what I should eat tonight.

smiley - redwineIvan.

Post 3

riotact : like a phoenix from the ashes

rushing like mad to get a certain number of tasks done before 11am so DON'T START!

Post 4

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

just had dinner, now catching up on the backlog with a smiley - stiffdrink
just watched the news(same old same old)

had a lazy day, just finished a big week
oh went to see our new puppy today, he is now 6 weeks old, an weighs 4 kgs smiley - wow

is it my imagination, or is hootoo quieter now than, say, 6 months ago?

Post 5

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Ah, the perennial h2 question...

Post 6

It seems to ebb an flo..

alot of people I used to talk to have had RL stop them getting heresmiley - erm

smiley - biggrin

did you watch the Bill.......

Post 7

I did. Was fairly mediocre tonight. Which is probably a good thing. It's been getting very soap opera-ish lately - too much fantastical drama.

Post 8

I stopped watching it a while back, we had aerial probs an couldn't get ABC clearly, but from what my sis said it got very soapy,I used to ring her every week for an updatesmiley - ermsmiley - laugh so I was glad to stop, but sad too cos I have watched it since the first episode, although I might have to start again, as she said lately it has gone back to being a crime program, instead of a love storysmiley - laugh

Post 9

Love story ay? Where are you up to? Here we are several years behind the UK. I'm trying to think what the love story would be...

Superindendant Chandler has just shot himself in his office (the day after marry DI McAlister and raping her on their wedding day while she is 8 months pregnant with their child), sending McAlister into early labour... not a love story smiley - erm and you can see why I'm glad it's calmed down a bit.

Actually that was all a month ago, but it seems there has been this steady stream of extreme things going on for months now.

Post 10

Researcher 556780

Reading posts, whilst simultaneous gulping coffee, and munching cheese on toast for breakfast.

~waves @ Kea~

Post 11

*waves back to MV* smiley - smiley

Munching rice cakes and mashed banana while thinking about going to bed.

Post 12

Researcher 556780

Mmmmm, ricecakes - haven't had those in ages.

~waves back again, thinking I really should start my morning exercises inna mo~

smiley - towel

Post 13

I'm looking at your art and photos on fotki smiley - ok

What kind of morning exericises do you do?

Post 14

The Groob

I'm bored out of my tiny mind Kea. Bored bored bored. Anyone know a cure for boredom?

Post 15

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I've done nothing much all day, drank two bottles of smiley - redwine and a two pint take-out from teh pub last night when I got back from the pub, and I've been a bit slow today probably because of that smiley - erm I went to teh bakery after I woke up got lunch.
Now I should make some phone calls and then get on with the darn drilling holes in the wall fiasco smiley - ermsmiley - yawn and dream of my new cooker smiley - huh The best cure for bordum is to find a wall and hurl abusxe at it.

Post 16

Researcher 556780

Hey Kea!

smiley - ok Oh cool, thanks for taking the time to look...hope you enjoyed em! smiley - smiley

err...morning exercises, sorry I kinda charged offline earlier after noticing the time (sometimes the googly eyes are slow to close when you leave here!) - well I do a 3 mile walking video with sand ball weights (Leslie Sansone) then 4 miles on the Tony Little Gazelle. This is my 6th week of doing this every single day...well actually 3 days off in those 6 weeks, was a lil poorly, but ok now!

Don't really have the time, money or transport right now to go to an aerobics class or a gym so I've been making myself do it at home in the mornings, usually takes me just under 2 hours.

Right now, I'm catching up on posts, drinking a rather large malibu and coke, and contemplating on what to cook for dinner....smiley - cool

smiley - towel

Hope you had nice dreams smiley - smiley

Post 17

Having a morning smiley - coffee an making a shopping list

Big hours = big pay = shopping smiley - yikessmiley - wow

Post 18

Researcher 556780

Oh shopping smiley - divasmiley - wow

I love shopping, even the mundane grocery shopping smiley - somersault

I guess I just like spending money and checking out for new stuff..heee!

Post 19

yep so do I ,except for clothes shopping

with me just starting regular work again, there are a few big items I want, an Hubby has a day off today, so I have our truck, as opposed to my little motorbikesmiley - biggrin

I like finding bargins an comparing prices, an the random talking to strangers in queuessmiley - laugh

Post 20

Researcher 556780

Nice! You can take the truck to load lotsa stuff in and drag the hubbie along too, as a carrier and loader...*hehehe* smiley - evilgrin

Well, right now I have to toddle off and cook the tea, toodle o for now, nice day n' all that, smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more