A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's everyone doing right now?

Post 101

tanzen

W**king smiley - grr

Post 102

Agapanthus

Sneezing, coughing, feeling sorry for self.

Post 103

Researcher 556780

*hands box of tissues and lemsips to Aga*

Trying to get 5yr old to eat the crusts. smiley - cross

Post 104

pedro

Supposedly w**king, but actually staving off the black hole of depression by not w**king at all and floating about here instead.smiley - sadface

Post 105

GreyDesk

Watching Italy v Bulgaria on the telly, listening to Denmark v Sweden on the radio, and typing this message all at the same time.

Who said blokes can't multi-task smiley - tongueout

Post 106

tanzen

Trying to find a picture of my dragon on the w**k computer...and not having much luck...

(I know I have one *somewhere*)

Post 107

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

>>Who said blokes can't multi-task <<

I did, just the other day smiley - blush. But I stand corrected smiley - winkeye

Shame about the Italians today? (or does it not really matter).

Waiting for Monarch of the Glen to start (oh yes I have such an exciting life).

Post 108

azahar

I'm just home from my first class of the day, have just finished brekky and am going to take a bike ride before it gets TOO HOT.

smiley - smiley

az

Post 109

Ivan the Terribly Average

I'm dealing with a request from a friend for advice on how to manage her love life. Considering the car-crash that is *my* love life, I find this quite amusing.

smiley - redwineIvan.

Post 110

Ivan the Terribly Average

Further to that - never mind the email, now she's on the blasted mobile asking direct questions. I foresee an evening of repeated text messages. *mutters something about crying out loud*

Post 111

Fish's Freak

Supposedly researching.

Post 112

Agapanthus

Waiting for it to stop raining so that I can go and buy some food. Creative as I am, there's only so much culinary delight I can get out of one cabbage and a tin of tuna. I guess that that's Wimbledon done for for the day! Ha!

Post 113

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

cabbage and tuna smiley - yuk

I just watched a documentary on MRSA and antibiotics, and am toying with starting a conversation about it.

Waiting for my Lemon Balm smiley - tea to brew.

Post 114

Baconlefeets

Workingsmiley - groan

Post 115

Researcher 556780

Feeling quite sorry for myself.

Lemon balm, I love that smell...especially when you rub the leaves inbetwix your fingers ..mmmmm...

*sigh*

Post 116

Agapanthus

I think something's eating my lemon balm plant. The leaves are full of holes, alas.

I've come home with some strawberries and cream and am looking longingly over at them. But they're for later. I have a will of iron.

Post 117

smiley - hug

*hands mv sprigs of Lemon Balm*

Post 118

I'm listening to sneaky little mouse in the kitchen.

Post 119

Researcher 556780

Slugs n' snail things love lemon balm, put gravel around the bottom of the plant and dust with salt - the gravel that is...hopefully then your lemon balm shall be well smiley - ok If you have it in a pot, check under pot and under the rim for stealthy snails n' slugs.

Thanks Kea - a nice gesture smiley - hug I was just informed that I didn't get the job I wanted, so now off to fill in more applications for something else.

smiley - tea

Post 120

Agapanthus

Poot, eh, Vix? I'm applying for jobs too - oh how I ache with empathy.

Thanks for the gardening tips. I'm going to have to get fiance to do it as I have a slug phobia (of all things to be phobic about! I even quite like spiders and snakes).

smiley - tea all round, I think.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more