A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Calvinball!

Post 301

Swodahs Neetriht

Points out, after a long, embarrasing pause, that umpteenth base is clearly in the other direction. Wonders if there are any teams today, and stands behind the Protection Wicket just in case.

Calvinball!

Post 302

rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

*smiley - whistle for her trusty Calvinball smiley - pony*

*gives her ringing battlecry: FOSNOCKS!!!*

*spurs her smiley - pony towards the 27th yardline, hoping to score a randomly generated touchdown*

Calvinball!

Post 303

Mr Jester, CEO of the bored

but at the last second, my trained invisible gofer pops out of the ground and touches your smiley - pony with the anti-smiley - pony flag, so you have to go to the left field jumping line instead

Calvinball!

Post 304

*crashes to the ground, watching her smiley - pony disappear*

S**T! smiley - steam

*picks herself up, grumpily limps off towards the left field jumping line*

Calvinball!

Post 305

and as she limps, I burst out running, wind in my hair, shouting "wally wally bing bang bong!" and make a mad dash for the supreme goal tree.

Calvinball!

Post 306

*ranger, in no mood for such frivolity, pulls out her Super Soaker Water Gun and soaks Jester smack upside the head, mid-dash, knocking HIM to the turf long before he reaches the supreme goal tree...*

smiley - evilgrin

Calvinball!

Post 307

Little does ranger know that she's in a no super soaker zone, that will cost her a five point penalty

Calvinball!

Post 308

OK, fine.

*lobs a Grenade of Derision at Mr. Jester, causing him to cringe and hunker in humiliation*

smiley - devil

Calvinball!

Post 309

the force of the grenade flings me through the air, smack dab on the supreme goal tree! H points for me!

Calvinball!

Post 310

*grumbles obscenely*

FINE! *plants the sticky-wicket in the double point zone, scores 4!*

Calvinball!

Post 311

I return from my 6 hour trip to the bizarro world, where I scored 5 billion bizarro points, which count double here.

Calvinball!

Post 312

Swodahs Neetriht

*Returns from, um, 24 times 9, carry the one, uh, 216 hour trip to Honduras, which scores no points, but makes for interesting stories*

*Leaves the Protection Wicket behind and makes a dash for the Buffet Table*

Key: Complain about this post