Who has the world's weirdest cat?

Post 561

azahar

Better than on your pillow ...

az

Post 562

Peanut

Certainly better than on my pillow,ewww. Too be fair I did think it was a point well made,best to take it as a sign of affection, I guess,at least she missed us....
Part klingon, oh now it's starting to make a whole load of sense
smiley - biggrin

Post 563

Spaceechik, Typomancer

From Star Trek...I believe from the movie, Wrath of Khan. smiley - tongueout

"the Klingons say revenge is a dish best served cold."

Post 564

rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

BooBoo smiley - cat has recently decided that the "foot" of the recliner is her territory. Has never shown an interest in it before, but now if I extend it, that's where she lays. And when I get up and try to put it back, she gets very smiley - grr !

Wonder why, after all these years????

Post 565

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Cause she luvs yer, lol!

Post 566

rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

Last night, we had a family hunting safari. The prey: the dreaded house mouse! smiley - mouse

First, I heard BooBoo smiley - cat crashing around. Then, I heard both dogs smiley - dog crashing around. Figured they were chasing the cat, so I went to referee. (Mind you, that's to protect the dogs from the cat, not vice versa!)

Well, I soon realized that they were after a mouse, which was looking pretty frantic by this point. Eventually, Sasha smiley - dog caught it, but was just holding it in her mouth. Good girl, Sasha! Bring it outside!!! *opened front door*

"Oooh, I'm a good girl! And I'm supposed to go outside!" So, Sasha smiley - dog politely puts down the mouse and goes outside with her brother. The damp, confused mouse hesitates for a second, then takes off running!

The smiley - cat and I continue the hunt, with no success. I eventually bring the dogs back in, and all four of us continue the hunt!

The smiley - mouse is still a fugitive...

Post 567

anevyn

I would have to vote for my smiley - blackcat Mischief. Hes quite a big cat but he didn't start out that way.When we got him he was tiny and would go head first into my sons shoes,scrabble around in them for a while and when he poked his head out he would be boss eyed smiley - laugh. If you bent down to get anything he would jump on your back and nibble your hair.We have had pressies of rats,mice,canary's and budgies and frogs and toads.The one thing I think that tops it is that in the place where we used to live he made friends with a fox.They would be spotted quite a few times by friends and neighbours walking around together at night. He also has a habit of picking on big dogs.At the momment he is currently tormenting two syberian huskies that live next door.Mischief by name and mischief by nature.

Key: Complain about this post