A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Petty hates

Post 501

random fat bird

Am with you on the socks and sandals theory Azahar... And Creachy, I too am occasionally dumbfounded when some people appear to be devoid of manners.

For whoever mentioned it (my memory got stuck at two names to remember, sorry!) if I say sorry in a sincere tone of voice, I mean it. When I sound sarcastic and I say sorry, most people run for the hills, saracsm is an inherited talent in the femalel ine of our family, and as it distils it gets ever more strongsmiley - winkeye

I dread tot hink what my daughter is going to be like when she starts talkingsmiley - erm

Another pet hate, bread that has mould on it with out my permission. I eally wanted toast for breakfast todaysmiley - sadface

Petty hates

Post 502

Zantic - Who is this woman??

That woman on the bus who, ever time the kids are on a break starts huffing and puffing and ending up shouting at the driver if he stops at a stop with no-one getting on/off or takes a little bit too long in pulling out (usually waiting for cars to pass by) for her tastes. And fails to understand that the buses have to try and keep to their schedule when the roads are relatively clear rather than rushing round the route.

I really wanted to slap her this morning. It's not the drivers fault if common sense dictates that if all the buses run round the route as fast as possible you are gonna end up with seven buses within 10 minutes of each other and then nothing for an hour! smiley - grr

If she's in that much of a riush to get to work then she should get out of her pit twenty minutes earlier shouldn't she???!!!

As it is, this week I've gotten to work in thirty minutes rather than the usual 45.

And I hate that I'm not brave enough to stand up and tell her to shut up.

Petty hates

Post 503

creachy

just tut every time she gets uppity. not too loud but loud enough for her to know it 'could' be meant for hersmiley - winkeye

she'll get paranoid and keep quiet in futuresmiley - ok

Petty hates

Post 504

Zantic - Who is this woman??

Don't think that sort of thing work for those who are the center of the universe... smiley - winkeye

Petty hates

Post 505

random fat bird

You could always try the embarrasment tactic. If you get off before her you could get off the bus, but as you do thank the driver for a great ride, and tell him you get to snooze and extra ten minutes because the route is so quick, and it's a shame that some people don't always appreciate what a job they have to dosmiley - winkeye

Petty hates

Post 506

azahar

naaaaaaaaah - just punch her inna face! just one clean shot oughtta do it . . .

smiley - winkeye

az

Petty hates

Post 507

random fat bird

He hit me inna rocks

smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

Petty hates

Post 508

Nitina the Pig (see my new personal space!)

One of the things that annoys me is when someone (a friend) isn't interested in listening to what I'm saying (I'm referring to general discussion) and starts showing that she is borred. The other thing is when she/he always wants to do what she wants when it comes to going out or any other minor thing.

I have experienced both of these with a friend especially the one on the 'not being interested in my conversations' and it's annoyed me and I had to cut my conversation short as I could tell they weren't interested.

Has anyone else felt this way with a friend?

Petty hates

Post 509

MUSTANG-SALLY..(So scared of the dark, I panic when I blink).

It drives me potty when i'm in the kitchen and one of my off-spring calls me into the lounge only to ask for something thats in the fridge/cupboard and I could have taken it to them in the first place.

I also hate the fact that I run around after them so much and moan about it afterwards!!! smiley - bluebutterfly

Petty hates

Post 510

azahar

Nitina,

Have experienced that sort of thing at times but I don't consider that type of person to be my friend, just an acquaintance.

az

Petty hates

Post 511

azahar

Another one - people who are ALWAYS late. Drives me mental.

az

Petty hates

Post 512

AlexoOo

Friends who talk to you about totally boring stuff until your eyes start glazing over, then get the hump when you look a little dis-interested.

Petty hates

Post 513

The Groob

When you're talking to someone and what your saying is treated by them as an inconvenient interruption until they get a chance to speak. Then you pause from breath and they jump straight in, thus proving they haven't been listening to a word you're saying.

Petty hates

Post 514

AlexoOo

Yeah, I hate those new Burberry print hats as well.

Petty hates

Post 515

azahar

I hated the old ones! (didn't know there were new ones. . .)

Petty hates

Post 516

warhead

While we're on the subject of buses, which we were a little while ago, why the hell don't bus drivers know how to turn the heating down in hot weather?

Petty hates

Post 517

random fat bird

People who make/let their little girls (I'm talking 2-3 year olds here) wear relatively high heeled shoes. Do they have any idea how bad for the child's posture and feet this issmiley - huh

The manufacturers need taking to task over this issue as well. It's just wrong!

Petty hates

Post 518

The Groob

The irritating steady-hand game at fetes where you have to guide a loop of wire round a twisted wire. I get stressed just by looking at them.

Petty hates

Post 519

azahar

hi Kaz,

Little 2-3 year old girls wearing high heels? They'll all be using zimmer frames by the time they're 25!

What a world!

az

Petty hates

Post 520

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

People who smiley - whistle

In my work the radio is constantly tuned to our local commercial radio station. Throughout the day as it churns out it's noxious bile inducing mix of pap music, commercials, and DJ verbal dioreah(arrghsmiley - steam i cant spell that word at all!), there is this bloke who whistles along loudly to EVERYTHING. Even music clips on ads, and the bleedin news!!smiley - grrsmiley - grr

It's driving me up the wall. He hardly even knows he's doing it, even though i call him 'budgie'. He just says 'oh it's the only way i can get through this boring job'

To me it just signifies an empty head, and a concentration span of a fruit fly.... grumble grumble....smiley - grr

I swear i'm gonna cut the blokes lips off one daysmiley - grr

Key: Complain about this post