A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's wrong with... H2G2 researchers?

Post 2501

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I've said it before, I'll say it again. In fact I'll keep saying it until you *get* it. Which means I'll say it for eternity since you don't *get* anything.

You are all, without exception, complete, and utter Fartknockers.

Post 2502

hellboundforjoy

More recently than you, Trin. Better leave that window shut so the flies don't come after you.

Post 2503

hellboundforjoy

Repeat "fartknockers" for eternity? Well it would be the most intelligent conversation we've had from you. Plus it shows a depth of self knowledge I wouldn't have given you credit for.

Post 2504

ringWraith917

What the hell is this, a giant pile of feces? Oh, I'm sorry. That's you trying to look more intelligent than your nature. I suggest you flush yourself so you might rejoin your kin in the sewer you slithered out of.

Post 2505

Researcher 556780

OH look, another researcher lifted it's ugly head from under that stone...here let me help you with that stone..

Oh I dropped it...well look on the bright side, you couldn't possibly get any uglier, shame it didn't put us outa our misery tho.

Post 2506

Bob McBob

That can be arranged.

Post 2507

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Your name will no longer adequately describe your apearance in water when that very same rock is tied to your feet. As a public service, of course.

Post 2508

hellboundforjoy

And it burns burns burns.

Post 2509

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

You lot are all CHICKEN CORN DOGS. That's right... tasteless, bland, low-fat versions of a trite and overdone fried carnival treat.

So there.

Post 2510

ringWraith917

Chicken corn dogs? I'll take that as a compliments since it is likely the most nutritious item you have ever eaten. It must be difficult to find food at the very bottom of the food chain, but even single celled amoeba find something to eat. That something is what you strive someday to be.

btw, nice try at an insult, lintzero.

Post 2511

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Och, ya cluster of rectal polyps.

Post 2512

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Hah... You lot of gormless, wretched, floundering excuses for walrus offal. Ringwraith obviously has spent a lot of time examining giant piles of feces and single-celled organisms; probably his only companions when he spent all that time in the lower intestine of an elephant. Zoomer, since when have you been a rectal polyp? I always thought of you more as a pile...

Post 2513

Researcher 556780

Gormless, that's one I ain't 'eard in a while.

Seem's quiet in here, I assume that because you are all useless flea carrying bags of human skin, well barely human skin I do say that loosly of course, you are all prolly homeless by now after been thrown out on account of unwashed offensive body odours and are not allowed in the library anymore to use the computers.

Good.

Post 2514

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

the most idiotic thhing i've ever heard of researchers ms my grandfathers lmmfbo

Post 2515

hellboundforjoy

Try cleaning that plug of earwax from your ears, you will be able to hear better, MV

Post 2516

my my aren't we verbose lmmfbo

Post 2517

Researcher 556780

Not on your nelly, Helly, because then I might actually be able to hear you,as well as read what you type which is pathetic at best.

You should really offer your voice as a foghorn for coastal lighthouses, it would certainly keep the tankers away from the shore smiley - lighthouse

Post 2518

buffalosoldier

what a bunch of barclay bankers

Post 2519

what a waste of valuable computer space utter drivel

Post 2520

Researcher 556780

Cyberspace, you piece of guano....its taking up your pc space cos you continue to plague us.

Key: Complain about this post