A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's wrong with... H2G2 researchers?

Post 2481

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I'm not sure that posts do get removed at the touch of the yikes button. One's I've yikesed took a while to be removed.

>>2. All insults, slander and bithcing must be completely unfounded and inexcusable.*<<

I'd better not call you the complete twat you are then, as it's most certainly true smiley - tongueout

Post 2482

A Super Furry Animal

kea, you're a sweet, well-mannered, nice intelligent person. Your personal and oral hygiene cannot be faulted.

Post 2483

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Freddy, you are some kind of all-purpose god and I am so impressed by your impecable presentation, your inherent kindness, and the tenor of your outstanding moral character.

Post 2484

A Super Furry Animal

kea, you ae so full of original thoughts that no-one could ever accuse you of copying someone else's style.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 2485

Freddy, your style is so special and unique and..._creative_ that people are lining up round the block to be able to emulate you.

Post 2486

A Super Furry Animal

smiley - sigh I know, kea, I know. it's just the burden I have to live with. You, on the other hand, are a pile of old cr@p.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 2487

And you're a little sh*t smiley - smiley

Post 2488

A Super Furry Animal

47 minutes, and *that's* all you can come up with?

Blimey, you can hear the clockwork whirring from here.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 2489

clzoomer- a bit woobly

You're both the fungus that grows on the bottom of the trash can that's used for doggie doo-doo at the park. And not the green stuff either the nasty, smelly black stuff that's in the cracks that the cleaner can't get to.

Post 2490

Enough with comparing Freddy and all his losers companions here to fungus and the lower life forms! Fungus is an extremely useful and essential part of existence, unlike Freddy et al. And you.

Freddy it was the best 47 mins I've spent this week. A finely crafted insult - short, pithy, to the point, and oh so accurate.

Post 2491

clzoomer- a bit woobly

It could have been more descriptive. You, for instance are a hard, rough, painful, difficult to pass little sh!t that hits the bottom of the bowl with a clank like a marble, entering the ecosystem like a concentrated inorganic poison.

Post 2492

You do seem _very_ familiar with excrement, cl.

Post 2493

clzoomer- a bit woobly

You're right, I should stay away from you.

Post 2494

hellboundforjoy

Probably best. Wouldn't want sh*t and anti-sh*t to come into contact. It would cause the universe to be sucked into a giant toilet.

Post 2495

clzoomer- a bit woobly

You're so right, I am in fact anti-sh!t. It must explain why I want to run away from you as well.

Post 2496

hellboundforjoy

Actually being an anti-sh/t is not preferable to being sh/t. It is still sh/t.

Post 2497

Researcher 556780

Are you all really scared of saying shit? Poor things, *much sympathy*

I see no reason why you can't say the word shit, being as what you talk about it mostly shit anyway, in fact you could say that shit happens when you attempt to communicate.

Verbal diaorhea has nuffink on you lot.

Post 2498

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I don't want to say the word out loud since you'd all come running up to me like little (brown) doggies if I did.

Post 2499

em's

I see you all still have butt holes for a face....

Post 2500

Trin Tragula

Ah - plumbing new depths

*Would someone please open a window? When did you lot last wash?*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more