cooljools

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IF U
EVER GET OVER A LOST LOVE,MY LOVE LEFT ME ALMOST6WEEKS
AGO NOW AND IT STILL HURTS,WILL THIS HURT EVER GO AWAY
"J"

Thread Moved

Post 2

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'h2g2 FAQ: Conversations on h2g2' to 'Ask the h2g2 Community'.

Thread Moved

Post 3

Orcus

Yeah it does eventually. Especially when you find someone new and better smiley - smiley

Commiserations smiley - hug

Thread Moved

Post 4

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Gee ..I dunno. Sounds like a FAQ to me. Madder of fack, I've asked it myself, several times.
Just proves the old 'crisis theory' thought doesn't it ... the one that says life is only six weeks long. No matter what crises occur the human mind takes six weeks to adapt and then move on, or else get stuck there 'forever'.
That it took six weeks to even talk about it shows how bad this crisis was ..so I won't goof around, just offer advice based on experience .."If at first you don't suck seed, try try again."

smiley - peacedove

Thread Moved

Post 5

Tube - the being being back for the time being

The more true the love, the longer the pain.
And it hurts until you no longer care about hir.

... just my two cents. Maybe there's an easier way. smiley - erm

love

Post 6

Venus

love?????? what is it...i don't believe in love
Smiley

Thread Moved

Post 7

cooljools

THANK YOU FOR UR REPLY,THE PROBLEM BEIN THAT ALTHOUGH ME AND HER ARE NO LONGER2GETHA,I'LL NEVER BE ABLE2FORGET HER,PLACES WEVE BEEN 2GETHA,THINGS WEVE DONE2GETHA,ALL MEMORIES,IF THEY WERE BAD MEMORIES THEN I'D BE ABLE2ERASE THEM FROM MY MEMORY,BUT THEY WERE ALL GOOD MEMORIES,XXXXX

You have to pay for what you get, but you get what you pay for...

Post 8

Jim Bowen

If the relationship was worth anything you'll never 'get over it' it will always be with you, both the pain and some fondness too. But the pain was always there. When you were blissfully happy, it was this pain now that made you happy then, the joy of being together was the joy of know that that moment was special and would sooner or later be over, that one day you would lose it. The joy of being together is the joy of knowing you are not yet apart, that is what makes it valuble. If it weren't for the pain you feel now, you would never have loved so much.

Post 9

cooljools

THANX M8,WHAT U R SAYIN MAKES SENSE,HOPEFULLY I WILL FIND SOME1ELSE WHO CAN MAKE ME JUST AS HAPPY,BUT DOESNT MEAN I HAVE2FORGET PAST LOVE,MANY THANX,XXXXXX

Post 10

Jim Bowen

That's a really good way of looking at it. It's important to remember that the experience's and relationships' that one has shapes who we are, and when one meets someone special they too will have been shaped by past loves, and will still carry the scars, and the fondness, with them. Jealousy isn't the order of the day, these are the things which brought them to you and made them the one you love. And equally you're pain now, and the love then, is part of your path toward future relationships.

Post 11

cooljools

THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH,U R SO SWEET,THANKYOU,,,I FEEL LOADS BETTA JUST BY TALKIN BOUT IT AND U HAVE BEEN SO KIND,XXXXXXXX

good news & bad news

Post 12

sdotyam

The more you love, the more you CAN love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how MANY you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all that majority who are decent and just. Thats the good news. The bad news is I lost a love 20 years ago and i`m still in pain, and still remember the good times etc.
She still occasionally comes to me in my dreams and when that happens I don`t want to wake up. When I do my face is invariably wet.

Key: Complain about this post