A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 5921

lostmonalisa

i think i've found my new place of worship.

cancel

Post 5922

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Sprays be a new convert to the holy church of Bob!

cancel

Post 5923

Ivan the Terribly Average

Preys bee! smiley - grovel

cancel

Post 5924

lostmonalisa, there are of course rules and regs, you could read back through to Nighthoovers 2 lordly posts, however the backlog is long and treacherous so I would wait for 2legs to get back from his galavanting and ask him....

cancel

Post 5925

Baron Grim

If I see any rules and regs around here I'll take them out back and have them shot!

smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5926

Checks Rules and regs,
425) If any rules and regs are seen around here they are to be taken out back and shot!

426) Or thrashed(amended by 2legs (2008).

cancel

Post 5927

lostmonalisa

i will beware of those rules and regs. Just let me know if i do antyhing offensive. if i do, its because i dont know any better.

cancel

Post 5928

The main rule of the one true church of Bob is there are no rules! Offence is unlikely since very few know what is actually going on, except 2legs and Nighthoover of course!

cancel

Post 5929

taliesin

Actually, they are more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

smiley - pirate

n i g h t h o o v e r

Lotus Esprit smiley - grovel

cancel

Post 5930

Todaymueller

Its 21:30 and from the flat above me comes the sound of somebody using a vacuum cleaner , right in the middle of an England match smiley - erm Could it be ? is it just possible ?
HHooooooooooovery , hhooooooooooovery , hummmmmmm , hummmmmmm . We are not worthy.......lettuce spray .

cancel

Post 5931

Believe it or not, I got that from flat above at 02.10am last time, I thought was it or was it not, but who knows the mysteries of the glorious Nighthoover,
lettuce spray!

cancel

Post 5932

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

No no no not the monster, no no no not the monster not the monster not the monster please not the monster, no no no no no no no monster no monster no monster no no no no please no not the monster not the monster look no not the monster no no no no no no not the monster no anythign but the monster anythign but the monster no no no no no really anythign but the monster except the fluff-Elf... But no no no no no no no no no no no monster

cancel

Post 5933

Baron Grim

smiley - dontpanic

It's not the monster... it's the smiley - hamster.

cancel

Post 5934

Ivan the Terribly Average

Either way, I think I'll hide under the . smiley - grovel

cancel

Post 5935

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

joins the hiding place smiley - lurk

cancel

Post 5936

No one, not man nor beast, nor woman nor child, may hide from the hand that holds the hoover!

The hand that holds the hoover holds the hoover and in holding the hoover the hand that holds the hoover holds the hoover! Fear not the hand that holds the hoover unless you have hoover-hand-holding fear, in which case, its time for that spare pair of knickers you brought along!

All together now smiley - drumroll
smiley - elvissmiley - elvissmiley - elvis
smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen lettuce floss smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5937

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

'All Wail to the Nighthoover!'

cancel

Post 5938

Yea thriley and mhriley so lettuce while and whale and lobster also smiley - zensmiley - flyingpig

and now we have the nighthoover smiley smiley - zen ::
smiley - elvis
smiley - elvis

smiley - elvis

smiley - elvis
oettuce nondeplumb smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5939

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Oh Whale, for the mighty smiley - elvis has not yet appeared in the sacred goo

smiley - grovel to the allnighty...

lettuce bee seech thee

make us unworthy keepers of the goo see thy mightiness and bewilder....

cancel

Post 5940

Goosy goosy goosy kaboom goosy goosy kaboom boom boom smiley - elvis

lettuce spry to the might of the quiffed hoovery one smiley - elvissmiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more