A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Nighthoover: We have been delivered from Petunia... but today it's Lavender! =O was it or wasitnot

Post 2301

The Halibut

smiley - sadface yet we wait, strong in our knowledge of the might prophet smiley - wah

Nighthoover: We have been delivered from Petunia... but today it's Lavender! =O was it or wasitnot

Post 2302

nighthoover

smiley - cry that we do smiley - sadface

Post 2303

SEF

It's night and I just did a tiny amount of hoovering (if you ignore the brand name). smiley - winkeye

Now there's a point! smiley - yikes Should nighthoover only ever be portrayed on the right sort of vacuum cleaner? Is it upright? Are their heretical images of other brands or styles?

Post 2304

SEF

Aarrgghh! My spelling has got so much worse round here - mostly by trying even vaguely to keep up with the prolific posters. smiley - wah _@o"

Post 2305

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I believe it must* be a Hoover that nighthoover so indicated in the prophets own name smiley - zensmiley - sadface oh, how long must we wait? smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - alesmiley - drunk

Post 2306

The Halibut

2bSure 2bSure

Post 2307

Ahhhh, anticlimax Man!, with a new name.... I was well, a thinking then, for a moment, and well, I'm only totally disapointed smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - ermsmiley - zen lettuce spry mrrly for nighthoover gathered breetherin smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r

Post 2308

Baron Grim

2b or not 2b cancelled, that is the quest.
Is it nobler 2 have subscibed solely 2 unsubscribe rather than never 2 have subscirbed at aLL? And what of all this dust? 2 suffer the stings and errors of outrageous spellign. Or by spell checking 2 end them. The wainscotting be damneed lest the sofa be moved first. Alas poor Oreck smiley - evilgrin(snicker), I knew him well. He was a vacuum of fine suction. His agitator brushes were beyond compare. But where are his dust bags now? Wibble...

smiley - vampire Count Zero

Post 2309

'Welcome to the hotel H2G2'
'Please mind the gap'
'Tollerence will not be tollerated'

Post 2310

'Please mind the gap'

Post 2311

'Please mind the gap'

Post 2312

nighthoover

Please turn off the light on your way out smiley - sadface

Post 2313

The Halibut

I'm just glad I managed to get back n... All that log in changing things and now everything looks so different smiley - ermsmiley - sadface nighthoover won't recognise the place smiley - sadface

Post 2314

curtains! smiley - run

How will we recognise Nighthoover on her return?

Post 2315

Snailrind

Recently, I *saw* Nighthoover on h2g2. Her page came back, for a day, and there was a big picture of a hoover there, and a longish introduction with some interests and stuff. I think ale was one of them. I didn't know about this cult, so I paid little attention.

[Or he.]

Post 2316

The Professor

If the Great Hoover is omnipotent, need It have a gender?

The Professor
Societas Eruditorum

Post 2317

Baconlefeets

a bit like my friends rabbit...

Post 2318

Baconlefeets

i mean in the non-gender sense of course

Post 2319

oh my

Post 2320

Don Malvado, so bitter my cat won't even lick me

so nighthoover didn't come back while I was gone then!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more