A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 8901

Xanatic

Probably true, but I haven´t see the actual numbers before.
I found a single night at a pub on friday, I guess I´ll go there. That won´t seem desperate at all.

Post 8902

Malabarista - now with added pony

You know, I've never really had a boyfriend. smiley - zen

It's not that I'd mind acquiring one somewhere along the way - it'd have to be the right one, though! I have turned down a few potentials because I didn't think we'd be a good match. I'm not fixated on finding one, I'm far too busy with other things. smiley - laugh

So perhaps I need to try harder, and you need to relax?

Post 8903

Xanatic

Well the times where I´ve not been trying seem to have made no difference, not for the better at least.
Partly it has also been about proving something to myself, that I´m not some loser who can´t get women. You can guess how that has worked out so far.

Post 8904

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

thank god i'm a loser who can't get a woman! smiley - tongueout

Post 8905

nortirascal

At risk of being accused of advertising, I'm rather enjoying 'quepasa' at momentsmiley - loveblush

Post 8906

Xanatic

You´re getting it on with La Professora, or is that some kind of food?

Post 8907

nortirascal

smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface Was getting it on with professora smiley - sigh Back on the search again for some nice friendly girls, especially those of the latina varietysmiley - cheerup Hence a passion for Quepasasmiley - ok

Post 8908

Xanatic

Que pasa. Has she taught you nothing? smiley - tongueout Is that your usual opening line?

Post 8909

nortirascal

smiley - laughsmiley - blush That's what the website is called smiley - laugh I go there for the Mamacita's smiley - loveblush Though strangely enough, it was a gay friend from Hootoo that introduced me to it smiley - shrug

Post 8910

Xanatic

I see. I´m on one called Happy Pancake, it just seemed like a fun and irreverent name.

I can´t believe BoliviaGirl just went and got married without telling me. We spoke about three weeks before that, and she just mentioned how she missed me.

Post 8911

Bright Blue Shorts

She's on the rebound. It won't last. She'll come back when the going gets tough and she realises what she's let go of ...

Post 8912

Xanatic

It´s not the marriage itself that surprises me, it was her ex-fiancé that she was with for years. It was the way she never mentioned anything about it.

Post 8913

nortirascal

What about her sister smiley - cheerupsmiley - bigeyes

Post 8914

Xanatic

The sister is in Bolivia, it´s a bit far.

Post 8915

Bright Blue Shorts

Not if you're desperate ...

Post 8916

Xanatic

True, but I don´t think there´s any real reason to think it will go better with the sister than any of the women around here.

Post 8917

nortirascal

That's why I recommended 'Quepasa' Full of latina lovelies smiley - loveblush

Post 8918

Xanatic

I´ll have to check if there are any in my area. I´m not really concerned with where they are from though.
There´s a big get-together in the local park on saturday, due to celebration of what is known as Valborg. I´m hoping I´ll meet some nice women there, or just some desperate ones.

Post 8919

Xanatic

I might be starting a part-time job, sadly the place has just male workers. No luck at the weekend´s party either.

Post 8920

Xanatic

Incidentally, this thread is nearing it´s tenth year anniversary. Imagine that, 10 years and no real relationship for me yet. It´s a bit depressing to think about.

Key: Complain about this post