A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 3581

a Man from Mars

Blickybadger,
Are you outing yourself as a slapper? Reads like it. Good for you. Confession is good for the soul.

Don't tell me that now you are going to get cold feet and retreat into anonymous obscurity, under some rock, somewhere.

Post 3582

Beatrice

How about slut?

I've been known to refer to myself as one (largely in the context of my housew*rk skills, or lack of), but I'm not sure everyone would take it the same way.

Post 3583

badger party tony party green party

.....somebody must want them. Doesn't make for much of a future though, does it.
MARTIAN

How small minded and arrogant of you to assume that

(A) you can encapsulate the complexities of a persons chracter with a single word.

(B) that anyone you see as a "slapper" and people who choose to be around them do not have much of a future.

Thankyou very much mystic meg.

What I have learnt from having three laisons of varying lenghts with "happily married" women is that I would rather spend my time with someone who is honest and really happy with what they do with their lives. Whether that be joining a nunery or working as a rent boy than someone who hides who they really are for fear off being branded a "slapper" or some other nasty name by people who hold biggoted views of others.

Post 3584

Beatrice

Ay! ay! ay! Calm daown, calm daown!

Nobody called ANYBODY a slapper, K?

Post 3585

IctoanAWEWawi

*opens windows*
My, getting a bit hot in here isn't it?
Can we all just calm down? i don;t think anyone was originally directing posts at anyone else, and a read through this thread would show that we are fairly enlightened individuals who are perhaps more concerned about what others feel and think. There'snowt wrong with Queegles post, there's nowt wrong wiv the comment that came after it, although it did come across as a bit harsh and accusatory, it has now been made clear that wasn;t the intention.

Can we all be friends again? I wan't to get back to the breast jiggling conversation please smiley - winkeye

Post 3586

wazzow

as a lurker i agree...smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 3587

badger party tony party green party

Thankyou for your concern over my blood pressure Luckystar. Let me assure you that I am just fine and my soul is at ease.

BUT I cant sit back and let things like some of the sloppy minded nonsense and sometimes downright nasty stuff that people post on this and other threads go by unchallenged.

Martian indeed, a spade is a spade.

But to some people so is Nelson Mandela. you do no one, your self included, any favours by describing people by a single and in many cases prejorative word.smiley - rainbow

Post 3588

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

As long as it's somebody else's breasts you're talking about jiggling, there's been enough discussion on mine. smiley - crosssmiley - biggrin

Post 3589

Mu Beta

If you can't stand sloppy-minded nonsense, it's a wonder to me that you wound up on h2g2 in the first place. smiley - biggrin

B

Post 3590

IctoanAWEWawi

Indeed. Can we leave it there?

Are you sure Queeglesproggit? Oh, ok then smiley - sadfacesmiley - devil

Post 3591

a Man from Mars

Be careful, blickybadger, I can bite.

"What I have learnt from having three laisons of varying lenghts with "happily married" women is that I would rather spend my time with someone who is honest and really happy with what they do with their lives." ....and presumably so would they, as they are "happily married".

Now ask yourself, as all the ladies are now doing, what sort of a boy thinks it is acceptable to have liaisons of varying lengths with "happily married" women ? Were you just toying with their emotions? What were you able to give them to make them feel their worth. Nice to see you there for them, abusing their feelings, when their relationship is at a low ebb.....How small minded and arrogant of you.

I see no one as a slapper but you have shared with us that some of your best friends describe themselves as slappers. The complexities encapsulated within that word have NOT been explored

And as you are "well aware of how the word is used." do you see much future in a relationship with a slapper?

I cannot see many rent boys being "really happy with what they do with their lives." Maybe they should become rugby players so that you can "still do things naked in public when we are in the right mood." Do rent boys get paid to take off their clothes, for hen nights and birthday parties?

Just a question!

Do YOU think YOUR behaviour is an acceptable norm?

Post 3592

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

"Be careful, blickybadger, I can bite" smiley - laugh is that a warning! Good lord! Beware the nasty words I can write! RAAAARRRR! smiley - laugh

ahem, we'd dropped it anyhoo. This is a nice friendly thread, and anybody who doesn't comply can Get Orf Moi Laaaaaaand! smiley - tongueout

To some people 'slapper' is offensive, to others it's not. As is the same with many, many other words. So let's leave it at that.

Post 3593

a Man from Mars

There is only so much can be said about "jiggling breasts", queegle, and I think it has all been said. You were a good sport. And I trust it was done in the best possible taste.

Some people can get really annoyed here!. WOW. It can tell you everything about them.

Post 3594

Mu Beta

Your land, queegle?

I think you'll find that this thread is the property of the mighty Xanatic, possibly the only person on h2g2 more unlucky/incomeptent with the opposite sex than yourself. smiley - biggrin

B

Post 3595

a Man from Mars

ok

Post 3596

IctoanAWEWawi

Well, *actually* it is the BBC's land, which is funded by the likes of me, so it is at least partially my land as well.

"There is only so much can be said about "jiggling breasts""
Say it ain't so!

Post 3597

No, I think B was right, this is Xan's land smiley - biggrin, or he has taken over from the originator... we had a visit from Corinth, the originator of the hallowed plea, a short while ago. He seemed to have changed his ways and stopped his hunt for nice friendly girls smiley - erm

Post 3598

IctoanAWEWawi

'tis not Xan's land. 'tis mine as much as his, and yours as well.
I claim right of seniority and length of time single in my defence to be named as co-owner!

Post 3599

Tefkat

And I think you'll find it was Corinth who actually built this old house on the BBC's land. Xan has admittedly added the most extensions... smiley - biggrin

Post 3600

Do I still get an honorable mention for being the only desperate girl?! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more