A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 3621

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

smiley - laugh

Post 3622

a Man from Mars

Not if you are going to do your "rugby thing" and get naked..... I would much rather jiggle with queegle. It is not that I am sqeamish but I am careful with whom I step out with.

I thought you had agreed to let sleeping dogs lie....RRAARRR! What happened?

Post 3623

Beatrice

Does anyone else keep hearing Will Smith

smiley - musicalnoteGettin' Jiggy with it smiley - musicalnote

Na nana na nenaana!

Post 3624

a Man from Mars

"sits back to lurk on badger/martian girly slap fight "....Shame on you, queegle, that is incitement...or voyeurism. I hope NOW you realise the POWER of a jiggle......it can drive boys crazy.smiley - smiley

Post 3625

IctoanAWEWawi

"in order to get dailysex you have to offer up jalapenos "

Gives a whole new meaning to 'hot sex' doesn't it?
I wonder where you put them?

smiley - winkeye thanks for the jiggle Tefkat I think you may have confused them with the rest tho' smiley - winkeye

Post 3626

badger party tony party green party

If you had come bearing a pizza with hot peppers on just 10 months ago who knows. Now its all about Lizsmiley - loveblush.

My first encounter with a married woman was due to the fact the I was horni, stupid and held a grudge against her husband (BN) from when we were younger.

I turned up at the house of his parents (our families are still close) to see BNs brother who I always got on better with than him but the only person home was his wife. She made a pass at me as she had done on a couple of occasions previously and given this clear cut opportunity I said smiley - ok. Im not proud of this but on the other hand Im not ashamed of it either. Knowing her and him they were foolish to get married in the first place. The marriage was legally over within 2 years but thats what happens when you do things for the wrong reasons.

PZ was a woman who I used to work with, older than me she and her husband had an open "modern" relationship. Once she tried to take me home but I never relly wanted to get into anything else than what she originally asked me for. Actually there was a bit of retrospective revenge in that too because my ex-fiancee had always given me hard time about the closeness of mine and PZs relationship. Even though PZ had tried it on a few times I had always behaved myself because I was engaged but after I got dumped I thought what the hell. Plus the day it actually got physical I had come from a funeral of my next door neighbour Iknow this might sound pathetic but I really needed something that day.... I had quite a good time with PZ but had to break it off when I next got into an ordinary relationship.

The worst one was meeting some women in a town Stourport where we Blackcountry people go drinking when its nice weather. Very pleased to have met some nice friendly girls we popped out of the pub later with these two women and found somewhere to have a little one2one fun. Next week we went back and followed the same plan. Everything was cool until we heard a mans voice that wasnt my mates calling the other girls name further up the riverbank. As I got up to look at whats going on the woman who was with me starts looking about all nervous. This bloke was the other womans husband and it turns out they both had husbands. It turned a bit physical when he started hitting the other woman and I know its never a good solution but I lost my rag and nearly throttled the guy. Im shaking remembering how I felt that night.

Post 3627

That was in reply to Luckystar but the threads moved on a bit since that post.

Must improve typing speedsmiley - run

Post 3628

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

I'm sure I have at least as big a claim to being incompetent with members of the opposite sex as Xanatic.

And if one more girl calls me sweet smiley - steam

On a lighter note, ruck over smiley - run

Post 3629

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

I read that first as "big claim to being incontinent" smiley - biggrinsmiley - doh

must read slower

Post 3630

Good morning its all gone quiet round here now.

Post 3631

Beatrice

It gets like that round incontinent peoplesmiley - winkeye

I'll offer my jalapenos now, shall I, before any takes a fence?

Post 3632

IctoanAWEWawi

Morning.

Not a fan of Jalepenos or other peppers like that. In fact don't like peppers at all. Now, homemade horseradish sauce with a nice bit of beef !

Can;t believe we have been having an argument about who is more desperate in the singles stakes smiley - blush "No me! I'm sadder than you are! Really!"

smiley - biggrin

Post 3633

Tefkat

now that you come to mention it Icky it is a bit smiley - weird isn't it? smiley - laugh (Specially when the combatatants are both actually pretty smiley - droolworthy specimens)

I've never had to use peppers Luckystar. I was born diclsexy. 'tis a terrible handciap smiley - winkeye

Post 3634

All this dexysails is hurting my brian smiley - headhurts

Post 3635

Xanatic

Hey, Master B said once "You`ve made a good case for being the most unfortunate person I know" after the girl I thought liked me turned out to be a lesbian. So I`m sadder than you are smiley - tongueout

Actually there is a girl at work... She`s German and is a nice, friendly girl. She seems really great. Though she apparently lives with her boyfriend. But so far I`ve managed not to make her dislike me or make a fool of myself, so far so good. I think I will make an attempt at asking her out, in spite of the boyfriend.

Post 3636

Mu Beta

The great one returneth! smiley - grovelsmiley - grovel

I remember saying that - was that just around the time of the infamous smiley - donut incident?

B

Post 3637

Xanatic

Hmm, can`t really remember. But I do take I deserve the price for being the worst with girls smiley - smiley If I can`t be good at it, at least I want to be good at being bad at it.

Post 3638

smiley - donut incident?

Post 3639

Mu Beta

A classic - possibly the most I have ever laughed at a h2g2 thread.

Posts 603 to 617 inclusive (and bits of the next few pages as well)

Post 617 had me in stitches.

B

Post 3640

Xanatic

Wow, back in the three digit posts. Must have been quite a while.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more