A Conversation for The Masters of the Multi-Verse

The Room of General Plotting, Magnificent Leader and Spiritual Advisor to the Stars

Post 8961

Cosmicdudeman-Thingite Minister of Certain Substances, LFG

Careful, I like my smiley - tea being able to produce nuclear fusion...

The Room of General Plotting, Magnificent Leader and Spiritual Advisor to the Stars

Post 8962

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

This has been a remarkably safe place to be for the last four weeks. smiley - smiley

Post 8963

And the last week.

Post 8964

Exactly!

The T. Rex that just went down the street in front of the building probably will keep going, and not bother us. smiley - smiley

Post 8965

*shoots T-Rex with Rocket Launcher*

Well, I'm off to dinner.smiley - smiley

Post 8966

Maybe we can take the carcass to "Kentucky Fried T-Rex" and have them fry it up for our dinner. smiley - drool

Post 8967

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

ok but i want a side of fries and a large drink...

Post 8968

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

Congratulations!
You've just breached artical 11 of the endangered speices Act 11233
Make mine with curly fries
smiley - ok

Post 8969

If that T Rex had been allowed to survive and breed, *we* would be the endangered species. smiley - tongueout

Post 8970

the question is what would it breed with, as there was but one!

Post 8971

It could have been a female who was getting ready to lay her eggs.

Post 8972

Jay

Eggs? Mmmm...I'll have mine scrambled, please. Oh, and a side of bacon would be nice if you don't mind. And a bit of jam for my biscuit, yes.

Now be gone servant, and mind the silverware, for you know I make a count of the knives every evening!

Post 8973

Why just the knives? Why not the smiley - sporksmiley - spork?

Post 8974

Jay

AAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!! You fell for my clever rouse!! So you admit to stealing the smiley - sporksmiley - spork now, eh?

Post 8975

Look out! Its a Runcible spoon!

Post 8976

I thought we had just established that it was a runcible smiley - spork.

Post 8977

*Screams and dives for cover*

Post 8978

smiley - wow

You are amazing. I didn't know you could dive. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more