A Conversation for The Penguin Intergalactic Investigation Bureau

The Iced Bun: Harmless Pun, All in good Pun, Clean Healthy P- You get the idea

Post 1681

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

Police are on the Lookout today for Jerry Hodgeson, A Midget claivoyant who Escaped from Prison today, The Papers say the Police are on the Lookout for a Small Medium at Large

Post 1682

Oi inter what's a Henway?

Post 1683

interspark- undisputed head of the PIIB

i should know the answer to that one!!! ........ but i dont smiley - sadface

smiley - cheesecake

The Iced Bun: We would Like To Apollogise for the Appaling Jokes, But You Can't Find Replacment Staff Anywhere These Days

Post 1684

Two or Three Pounds!

Post 1685

kermit walks into a bank and goes up to the counter, he looks at the bankers name tag (patty black) and says "hi patty! id like a loan of £5,000 please!" patty says "certainly sir, but well need some collaterol" "no problem" says kermit, and proceeds to hand over a ceramic elephant. patty looks at it and says "it doesnt look like its worth much" "o' contrare!" says kermit "it belonged to my father who, would you believe it, was in fact one of the rolling stones!" patty didnt believe it so she went into the back and presented it to the manager, explaining the situation. the manager inspected the elephant carefully and eventually says

"it a nick-nack patty black, give the frog a loan, his old mans a rolling stone"

smiley - cheesecake

The Iced Bun: We would Like To Apollogise for the Appaling Jokes, But You Can't Find Replacment Staff Anywhere These Days

Post 1686

Did you figure out the Potato one?

Post 1687

my auntie marge has been ill for so long im thinking of changing her name to "i cant believe shes not better!"

smiley - cheesecake

Post 1688

no, i didnt

smiley - cheesecake

Post 1689

"What's a Grecian urn?"
"About six drachmas an hour."

Post 1690

They Get A Potato clock sounds like
They Get up at Eight o'clock

Post 1691

ooooooooooh

smiley - cheesecake

Post 1692

mwahahahahaa! revenge is sweet smiley - monster

smiley - cheesecake

Post 1693

In a town where Psychics are in shor supply one of them saved a child from geting hit by a car, and the Headlines said "Rare Medium, Well Done"

Post 1694

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh i am defeated

smiley - cheesecake

Post 1695

Oh Yeah! Who's the king of the beach?

Post 1696

One fine day in the bird's nest, when the mother bird was finding some tasty worms, the eggs began to hatch. First one little chick emerges, then the next. The first little chick looks around and notices an orange. The first chick says to the second chick, "Look at the orange marmalade."

Post 1697

smiley - laugh

Post 1698

Spikey

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

Post 1699

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*gives pers a pair of pun proof earmuffs*

Post 1700

curses! my only weakness!

smiley - cheesecake

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more