A Conversation for The h2g2 Monty Python Fan (Pythonist) Society

'I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition!' - The Game

Post 221

U218534

Right! Produce the comfy chair, to be used in conjunction with our FOUR chief weapons, which are nitpickiness, rabid hedgehogs (out of interest, are they rapid rabid hedgehogs?), a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea, the Restart button and a scientist! Five chief weapons...

Post 222

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Well, our FIVE chief weapons of whatever are nitpickiness (god that's hard to type), rabid hedgehogs, a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea, the Restart button, a scientist and an inibility to type! SIX weapons!

(YAY!! Stuff's happening!!)

Post 223

Julz - forgive me, i appear to have lost my mind

something actually happening reg . . . . .

anyways ...our SIX chief weapons are nitpickiness , rabid hedgehogs, a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea, the Restart button, a scientist, an inibility to type and a nit called sydney who refuses to be picked!
Oh damn, I can't say it - you'll have to say it.

Post 224

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Fine, _I'll_ say it then... because it's SEVEN you know.
See, there's nitpickiness, that's one, there's rabid hedgehogs, that's too, there's a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea, that's three, the 'Restart' button is four, a scientist is five, an inability to type is six, and then there's this nit called Sydney who refuses to get picked which is seven! Oh, and there's a deep unfounded sense of resentment... so eight. smiley - erm

Right, from the top!

Post 225

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - titsmiley - bigeyes to the coffee
"And suddenly the next Spanish inquisitor runs into the room, Showing his eight weapons;
A very sharp nitpickiness and here are some rapid rabid hedgehogs too. I will take you the smiley - bus full of smiley - coffee . . . . "
He hops on the smiley - bus buzzing some smiley - coffee
"I have here my [Restart] button and a scientist smiley - scientist? an unclassified inability to type a six and then there is this nit called 'Sydney' who refuses to get picked with a seven. And here is my deep unfounded sense of resentment. "
He nips from another coffee, resting on the POV gun.

"Now wait, that is mine, smiley - erm that is nine too!"

Post 226

Julz - forgive me, i appear to have lost my mind

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as:
1: A paticularly pointy nitpickiness
2: Some rapid, rabid hedgehogs (possibly belonging to richard nixon, possibly called frank)
3: A smiley - bus housing a tea lady who up until recently served smiley - tea yet has now decided to move on to bigger, better things by serving smiley - coffee
4: A common place restart button
5: A mad scientist smiley - magic who has yet to find gumby's brain
6: an unclassified, undignified and unwarranted inability to type
7: Sydney, the unpickable nit (who farts in the general direction of chief weapon number 1)
8: A deep unfounded sense of resentment - which has not yet come out of the closet (auh, blesssmiley - blush)
9: A second smiley - coffee from above said tea lady, who now has a roaring trade.
And...
some freak from a menagerie (No!!)

Oh damn!

Post 227

Look, you all can't count, the TEN weapons of whatever are:

1. Nitpickiness
2. Rabid hedgehogs (hehe, I just wrote that Pabid Hedgehogs...)
3. A smiley - bus full of smiley - tea
4. A 'Restart' button
5. A mad scientist
6. An inability to thypeeoee
7. Sydney, the man not the city
8. A deep unfounded sense of resentment
9. A smiley - coffee, possibly from the direction of previously said smiley - bus
10. Some freak from a menagerie
11. Too many tabs open at once.

*GASP* That's ELLEVEN!

Post 228

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - ermNo, but you've all forgoteen the POV gun! That'd make it twelve! see, there's nitpickiness, rabid hedgehogs (named George and Kilroy, buy the way), a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea (smiley - coffee optional as well), the 'Restart' button, a scientist (possibly mad), an inability to type, Sydney the anti-pick nit, a deep unfounded sense of resentment, a smiley - coffee, THE POV GUN, some freak from a menagerie (hey, who ya calling freak?!), and too many tabs open at once. So that's twelve.
smiley - biggrinBut that's not all!!! You are also getting this AMAZING mango-peeler and banana-crusher FREE OF CHARGE!!! (39.99₤ shipping not included, batteries not included)

Post 229

(sorry, the Pound mark didn't work, just make it a $ or whatever you're convenient with)

Post 230

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit trying to change a Trigenic Pu
"
39.99£ (Alt-156)=
39.99$ (Alt-36)=
39.99ƒ (Alt-159)

Somehow I get the impression this is not entirely fair. smiley - biggrin"

Post 231

Right, well, our THIRTEEN weapons are:

1. Nitpickiness
2. Rabid hedgehogs
3. A smiley - bus full of smiley - tea
4. The 'Restart' button
5. A scientist (maddness may be included. Check the packaging)
6. an inability type
7. Sidney, the antipick nit
8. A deep unfounded sense of resentment
9. a smiley - coffee
10. The POV gun
11. Some freak from menagerie (Where the hell is menagerie?)
12. Too many tabs open at once
13. an AMZAING mango-peeler and banana-crusher
14. A FREE set of steak knives! (but only if you pay by credit card)

HEY! That's FOURTEEN

Post 232

U218534

I'll come in again.

*runs out*

*runs in*

Nobody expects the Hooto-Hispanic Inquisition. Our FOURTEEN weapons are, in ascending order: nitpickiness, rabid hedgehogs, a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea, the Restart button (and which Restart button is this?), a scientist who may OR MAY NOT be mad, an unabollity to tape, Sidney (the nit who won't be picked!), some deep resentment, a smiley - coffee which most definitely did not come from the smiley - teasmiley - bus, the POV gun, some freak from a menagerie (No! It's Eric the half-a-bee!), a lorra lorra tabs, this high-cost multi-purpose fruit-doing-something-with-thing, a potentially-gratis set of steak knives, and a word. Whee!!!

No - wait - fifteen smiley - erm

Post 233

Jayne Austin

::runs in, accidentally knocks the penguin off the telly::

NOBODY expects the Hooto-Hispanic Inquisition! Our fifteen weapons are, in ascending order: nitpickiness, rabid hedgehogs, a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea, the Restart button the restarts the Universe, a scientist who may OR MAY NOT be mad, an unabollity to tape, Sidney (the nit who won't be picked!), some deep resentment, a smiley - coffee which most definitely did not come from the smiley - teasmiley - bus, the POV gun, some freak from a menagerie (No! It's Eric the half-a-bee!), a lorra lorra tabs, this high-cost multi-purpose fruit-doing-something-with-thing, a potentially-gratis set of steak knives, a word (to be agreed on later), and a box of non-Whizzo, really poor quality smiley - choc.

::runs out, kicking smilies that won't cut & paste::

Post 234

jimbob_ii (hey, who turned off the lights?)

oh, intercourse the penguin!

Post 235

...I'm not entirely sure I want to know...

Post 236

Jayne Austin

...then you need to watch the penguin sketch again! smiley - laugh

Post 237

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

BIGGLES!

*clears throat*

Right, er well NOBODY or at least VERY FEW people tend to expect the Hooto-hispanic inquisition! Our fifteen, no wait sixtee... seventeen? No no no Sixteen weapons are of surprise and fear(tm) are, last time I checked, nitpickiness, rabid hedgehogs, a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea , the Restart button that MAY or MAT NOT restart the Universe, a scientist (possibly mad), an inab... unabol... inabil... inabolilaty to tyappoe...., Sidney (the nit who wont be picked!), some deep resentment, a smiley - coffee which DID NOT come from the smiley - teasmiley - bus , the POV gun, some freak from a menagerie (Eric the half-a-bee smiley - run!), a large number of tabs, a totally AMAZING mango-peeler and banana-crusher yours TODAY!, a possibly free set of steak knives (if you pay by credit car), a word (not sure which one), a box of non-Whizzo(really poor quality), A pink fluffy bunny with imatation sharp big pointy teeth, a- wait, how many is that again? Is that more than sixteen?

Post 238

I don't believe I've seen the penguin sketch, which explains it...

Post 239

jimbob_ii (hey, who turned off the lights?)

in that case cat, you are deprived.

Post 240

Mornessar - h2g2's resident Wise Man

Right! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as nitpickiness, rabid hedgehogs, a smiley - bus full of smiley - tea , the Restart button that MAY or MAT NOT restart the Universe, a scientist (possibly mad), an inab... unabol... inabil... inabolilaty to tyappoe...., Sidney (the nit who wont be picked!), some deep resentment, a coffee which DID NOT come from the tea bus , the POV gun, some freak from a menagerie (Eric the half-a-bee run !), a large number of tabs, a totally AMAZING mango-peeler and banana-crusher yours TODAY!, a possibly free set of steak knives (if you pay by credit car), a word (not sure which one), a box of non-Whizzo(really poor quality), A pink fluffy bunny with imatation sharp big pointy teeth, ...and an albatross-flavored albatross (or is that two ice creams?)!

Damn again! Five... "Eighteen, sir!" Eighteen.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more