A Conversation for The Boars Head

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 61

TARTAN~TOTTY.. Living On The Edge Of Insanity

smiley - laugh hmmm i think hes lying when he says it was his aftershave lol i think the smiley - blackcatsmiley - bleep ur smelling is actually due to the fact that awol has left his mark on malos leg smiley - yikes pmpl u no how men like to mark there terratory!!! smiley - laugh

totty smiley - bluebutterfly

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 62

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

smiley - bleep hell what a pair of smiley - puffsmiley - puff its all come as a shock 2 me..well i found out awhile ago about Awols fetish (you know the womans clothes/underwear) but im surprised at Malo..drag night down the BLUE OYSTER..what i wonder was Awol doing on Malo's leg? must be the way you said it..what a picture THAT conjures up! smiley - yikes LOL pair fo smiley - bleepsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcat whatever next? be turning this place into 1 of them cheap strip joints like they have in vegas..boys only club then you mark my words!!! lmao

smiley - fullmoon

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 63

smiley - laugh hmmm well now u know why malos leg was all sticky smiley - yikes lmaopmpl well theve both not posted on here for a while so they must be spending FAR too much time down the BLUE OYSTER eh!! tut tut were not good enough now theve got each other!! smiley - tongueout lol smiley - biggrin

Removed

Post 64

AWOL No1..8 weeks on h2g2 1 weeks barring,,wierd people run h2g2 :o)

This post has been removed.

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 65

OMFG what the hell u got on awol??? mustard socks, yellow stilletos and a lime green mini skirt dont go sweetsmiley - love pmplmao tut tut ur fashion sense is smiley - bleeping smiley - bleep pmpl how the hell did u manage to get into the blue oyster looking like that??? lol hmmmm u been giving out sexual favours again?? smiley - tongueout ooohhhh wait till i tell malo on u tut tut!!! lmftopmpl smiley - nahnahsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - disco

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 66

Shelly*Lets do the time warp again!

Ek! This a very...errr...nice place! lol. smiley - smiley

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 67

Researcher 224352

hiya shell, hows you today? fancy a lil smiley - bubbly i wont tell anyone your underagesmiley - biggrinsmiley - bubbly
need a bit of publicity to get this place going. you into advertising? lmaosmiley - biggrin
anyhow, hows you this fine rainy day? you beento work today?

Malo
smiley - rainbow

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 68

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

some one of the name smiley - blue said there was free drinks in this dump tonight im not sure i want the risk of being poisoned lol

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 69

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - sorry i was a little bit busy lining all the freebies up, here take your pick, hold on just for you and smiley - stiffdrink.
Now then anybody else just help yourselves
smiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - cappuccinosmiley - coffeesmiley - empty whoops that was my one, hic, smiley - ojsmiley - milksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - redwine maybe just for the smiley - vampire and not forgetting smiley - tea or smiley - stout.
Please enjoy BNsmiley - blue.

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 70

you call this dump a pub i wait over 20 mins for a drink and what s**t do i get some blubbly can you explain your self to me i deserve better sevice. head barman in deed, a gorrila could run the place better hee hee smiley - blue get your act together or i wont use this dump again hahhahahhahah

gawd in my day when i had my pub it was better sevice faster service and the place was always full smiley - biggrin

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 71

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

Well what can i say "sevice" was different in them days, and most of your customers were kept happy by yours truelysmiley - magic
So what wrong with my blubbly its was special just for you, consisting of smiley - bubbly and a dash of lime, most refreshing in my humble opinion smiley - smiley.
smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink and thats the real Smirnoff, not that cheep smiley - bleep served not so long ago in another pub i used to work in. So hows your day gone my dearest smiley - angel. BNsmiley - blue.

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 72

well in that case smiley - blue the drink sounds nice i will give it a try.

NO hold on there these glasses are disgusting theres lipstick on the rim change this glass now b4 i report you lol

yeh had a good day ta well say good nowt ant diff to usual bleeding cleaned the whole house out. looked nice to m came in and threw every thing all over the place..lol

smiley - angel..Angel..smiley - angel
smiley - peacedove xxx

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 73

Not trying to be less than polite maam, but any lipstick on those glasses, has come from your sweet lips smiley - smiley(grins through gritted teeth, thinking got a right one on my hands here, my word even the colour matches, the things people do to get another freebie). Here you go, it wont happen again smiley - stiffdrink, please enjoy.
I do know what you mean by nice tidy houses, until certain people come home, bit of a pain that one.
BNsmiley - blue.

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 74

ooo the glass sparkles takes a sip. gawd can tell you run this place single handed it tastes like soap lol
listen here dear landlord when u have been in the bizz as long as i have we know whats what...
im afraid to tell you im from the brewery and im closeing this establishment down as from now lmaaftopmsflrotff hahahah

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 75

Well if you are from the brewery, firstly can i see your id and secondly following on from your abbreviations, is that really the conduct of a professional woman.smiley - bigeyes.
So exactly have you been in the professional business then?
If you could just excuse me for awhile i believe that there is someone else that requires my attention.BNsmiley - blue.

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 76

oi just close the doors actually its ok if you clean this dump up i may let you keep it open smiley - biggrin i have bought a guest with me i understand u know intern my other partner in crime smiley - biggrin plus hes your x boss lol sshhh

now usual for me and a smiley - ale for intern plz in clean sparkling glasses lol

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 77

Of course anything to please smiley - stiffdrink and smiley - ale for your accomplice, i do hope that you enjoy them. I have just bought an aerial view of St Andrews, the hallowed turf to put up in the games room.
Have you tried out the new jukebox yet, oh i guess that you have, but i still can't figure how you managed to get Blue playing, as i insisted that it not be put in.smiley - smiley, here smiley - 2cents throw that in and select some decent stuff, Red Hot Chilli Peppers is album no:1
BNsmiley - blue.

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 78

Andy

smiley - ale nice pint brb

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 79

OI landlord first i advice you read this smiley - thepost see im from the brewery so be nice or im closeing you down then intern and i will take over smiley - biggrin

as for the chillies smiley - bleep the chillies
ive put some Queen on we all agree with that me thinks lolsmiley - biggrin wheres your stafff then cant afford any can ya lol

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 80

intern nice of you to join me dear. a tip for you watch out make sure the glass is clean its a right dive heresmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more