A Conversation for The Pink Floyd Fan Club! (Under Construction)

JOIN below

Post 21

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

G'day all.

Long time fan and former member of a Floyd tribute band here.smiley - ok

Favourite song: Shine on you Crazy Diamond - though Comfortably Numb comes in a very, very, very close second.

Favourite album: Wish You Were Here.

JOIN below

Post 22

Just Justin... (ACE)

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you...
I've added your name and details to the list smiley - smiley

J.J

JOIN below

Post 23

Prideth - Queen dragon - protector of otters, and otternuts alike

Hi! Another Floyd fan here smiley - smiley

Favourite track: Comfortably Numb
Favourite Album: Dark Side Of The Moon

What's involved if I got to join smiley - erm

Prideth smiley - dragon

JOIN below

Post 24

smiley - blush oops! smiley - sorry I forgot to give U Number: U246173, Name: Prideth.

Too comfortably numb, methinks, I'm listening to it right now! smiley - laugh

Prideth smiley - dragon

JOIN below

Post 25

Just thought these links might prove helpful:

Official Pink Floyd Site:
http://www.pinkfloyd.co.uk/

Official Fan Club:
http://www.pink-floyd.org/ this site has a great list of links for info and ideas on: http://www.pink-floyd.org/linkwall/ here you can also add your own link.

I hope this will be of some help to you J.J.? smiley - smiley

Prideth smiley - dragon

P.S. Is there a badge yet, and if not will you be commisioning one for your members?

JOIN below

Post 26

Quackenstein

Name:Quackenstein U-Number:536467 Favourite Pink Floyd song: Biding My Time Favourite Album: Animals

Perhaps minute dissection of hidden meanings and deep philosophical analysis of the groups lyrics and music would be appropriate...Ah, screw all that, just kick back and GROOOOOOOOVE on it!

JOIN below

Post 27

Fadookie the Froody- Veggie Poetry@A2248733

Name: Fadookie the Froody
U-Number: 192271
Favourite Pink Floyd song: Time
Favourite Album: Dark Side of the Moon

JOIN below

Post 28

Galen

wicked, im listening to waiting for the worms right now... love that song...

JOIN below

Post 29

Just Justin... (ACE)

Oh, sorry... i haven't been checking this thread for a while...

Join Here!

Post 30

Fletcher

Hello all, Fletcher(U219872)here. My favourite Pink Floyd track is 'Dogs' from 'Animals' which is my favourite album of all time. I first discovered Pink Floyd when I found a cassette of 'The Wall' in my Brother's home, he does not even like Pink Floyd. After listening to their great creations such as 'Wish You Were Here' and 'Dark Side Of The Moon', I found gems like 'Meddle' and the masterpiece 'Animals'. I have to be honest and go against the trend to say that I am not a big fan of much that involved Syd Barrett. I believe the real talent in Pink Floyd was Roger Waters, only last year I discovered his solo albums, my favourite album of Roger's is 'Amused To Death'.

Join Here!

Post 31

Galen

i absolutely love animals....
it kicks @$$

Join Here!

Post 32

Fadookie the Froody- Veggie Poetry@A2248733

Now that I've purchased Wish You Were Here and listened to it, oh, around 50 times, I'd like to change my vote to that as my favorite album if at all possible.

-FTFsmiley - star

pink floyd gig earls court 1994

Post 33

daverodgers

smiley - cheerssmiley - cheerssmiley - cheerswanted,a vhs tape of division bell gig ,which was on bbc television
omnibus programme.i saw this awsome gig on tape in a pub,would love a copy of this tape,can anyone help please,i,m [email protected] chow for now.smiley - cheers

pink floyd gig earls court 1994

Post 34

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I hope to be going to the Australian Pink Floyd show here in Salt Lake City, Utah this month. If I can scrape together enough money to go I will be attending.

Join Here!

Post 35

Riemann's Notepad

Sign me up!

U1569428, Favourite song is Wish You Were Here, Favourite album is Animals

Join Here!

Post 36

ChiefNautilus

Favourite song: High Hopes
Favourite album: Dark Side Of The Moon

U1738401

Join Here!

Post 37

Kaz

Join Here!

Post 38

Kaz

(whoops, sorry about that, dunno what happened there)
Can i join too
Fave album: Wish You Were Here, fave song, (difficult question!) probably Shine On You Crazy Diamond (at the moment at least)
smiley - cheers
U188578

Kaz smiley - smiley

JOIN below

Post 39

neilwesson

Name: U-Number: Favourite Pink Floyd song: Favourite Album

Hello,

I'm a big floyd fan, always have been.

My fav track is ECHOES, i still listen to it most days on my mp3 at work. in my teenage years i would fall asleep to in a drunken haze.

My fav album, not sure, Meddle i think. Being a big blues fan I love shamus and of course one of these days is fantastic.

Any news on when they tour again..?

All the best,
Wes.smiley - cheers

JOIN below

Post 40

Sho - employed again!

hmmmm is this still alive? U-number: U129860 Favourite Floyd song: hmmmmmmm I like Time and Great Gig in the Sky. And Wish You Were Here... Learning To Fly... On The Turning Away... I can't choose, please don't make me! Favourite album: Dark Side of the Moon and my girls, the World Famous Gruesome Twosome are also keen on Pink Floyd, more so since we took them to see a tribute band http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F42904?thread=3966528

Key: Complain about this post