This is the Message Centre for Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 241

eek-a-mouse

Sorry not been on line for a while, computer problems and its that time of year, sooo busy!!.

Hope you had a good xmas and santa left something nice in your stocking.

I was working as ever over xmas and I am on nights on New Years Eve so I've not much festive cheer at the moment.

Well at the last, the Knight in Shinning Armour has arrived, I hope this is the real thing for you. Tell me how did you meet him and where?, he's not from round here you say ?, well that has got to be a good thing, most of the lads I see round St Helens are complete dick heads,

Best wishes to you and yours, speak soon I hope

Love DAvidsmiley - smooch

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 242

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

Hey Davidsmiley - kisssmiley - smooch

Awwwww sorry to hear that your christmas has been slightly crap,but so has mine really,I haven't really been in any sort of festive spirit either,I think christmas is too hyped up,and costs too much moneysmiley - ermsmiley - steam.
Aswell ive had that bug thats goin round again,so been quite fed up.Oh well it will all soon be over..yippppeeeesmiley - boing

Oh well i think i spoke to soon,i'm now a singleton again,,It didn't work out,and thats from me not wanting it too,it was him(Dave),that decided to end it,using time and distance as an excuse,although i think theres more to it than that,,and after recent texts he's sent i know it's not just about that,more his insecurities.smiley - grrsmiley - sadfacesmiley - cry
For first time in 4-5 yrs i actually opened my heart to someone,which is a rareity for me,only to get hurt,so i'm sad.The thing is i remain single for not wanting too get hurt,and just not choosing second best,than something i want from a person,,(wow i sound like i'm above meself here)it's not how i mean to come accross,its just i dont see a point in starting a relationship with anyone when i know there's things about them i don't like.all for the sake of being with someone...i'm rambling on now sorrysmiley - erm.
I want someone with a bit of ambition,get up n go,some one whos kind ,caring conciderate etc.... it just seems impossible,either that or i have built my barrier so high i cant see whats in front of me at times,,,i dunno!!!.it reminds me of a joke i recieved on a txt.

Five secrets of a perfect relationship........
1) It's important to have a man who helps at home,cooks,cleans and has a job.
2)It's important to have a man who can make you laugh.
3)It's important to have a man who you can trust and doesn't lie.
4)It's important to have a man who is good in bed and like being with you.
5)It's very very important that these four barsteward dont know each other.smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh
I think i may just take note,these sound like words of wisdom from an intelligent woman..heeheeeesmiley - roflsmiley - laugh

Anyway i think i'm just put on this earth to make other people happy and not for me to be happy myself.

well enough of my sh!te ramblings,i'm very sorry you have probably fell asleep by now anywaysmiley - biggrinother than this i'm fine,life couldn't be bettersmiley - biggrin,well it could if i have a few spare quid...smiley - laugh

hope your well,and little one is well also. don't work too hard.

Loadsa love n hugs

Em..XxXxXsmiley - smoochsmiley - kisssmiley - ticklesmiley - cuddle

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 243

eek-a-mouse

Em what are you like....I think you should realise that there is not a perfect man out there...there is always something about a partner that the other dislikes. Sometimes you have to compromise and put up with small irritations. It's not a case of making do with someone who is second best or not quite good enough...but looking for the good in people and being positive....you give the impression of someone who goes into a relationship half heartedly expecting it to fail and being relieved when it does. Perhaps I'm being too harsh, I don't know, but you cant keep using the excuse that you are afraid to be hurt, being hurt is a part of life. Well thats the lecture oversmiley - biggrin.

I worked nights on New Years Eve and got sent to that girl who was mauled to death by the pit bull, luckily another patrol got there before me so I did not have to go inside the house. The officers who did came out crying....it was a scene of total carnage and horror. Apart from that I dealt with a bloke who kicked his 7 month pregnant girlfriend in the stomach and a load of other fights and domestics....I think I have had about enough of this job!

Anway lets hope things get better in 2007 for the both of us smiley - cheers

Speak soon smiley - smoochsmiley - kiss David.

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 244

ooooo David,,i'll consider that a telling off eh..smiley - laughsmiley - rofl..heehee.

Your right though i did go into this one expecting it to fail,and i was right,,but i also hoped it wouldn't,i was happy and content,and was hoping it would last,,i did actually put more off an effort in,the thing that has bothered me..is that both of us were happy,and had feelings for one another,only for him to end it .Even now when he txts,he says he misses me,has feelings for me,and was stupid,but he still doesn't want to get back.So i have been quite sad about it all.
But i supose we live and learn,and seeing as its a new year,i'm going to make a few changes about myself and my life,but hopefully i will find someone else though soon,as im missin cuddles n things now.

I'm so sorry to hear that,i'm glad you didn't get to see it though,it must have been terrible for all those involved at the scene and after,..I know the family though and its saddening and heart renching to know whats happened,the little girl was the spitting image as her mum at that age..you wouldn't wish anything like that to happen to anyone,or your worst enemy infact,
Your very brave with the job you do,,i applaud yousmiley - applausesmiley - applause, you must deal with alot of crap daily,and probably dont get much thanks either..smiley - erm.
I also knew the lad that got crushed underneith the lorry on chapple lane,He had his support machine turned off a few days ago,Its been such a sad start to the new year for some people round St.H,, i really wonder why and what have i got to moan about when things like this are happening to people around mesmiley - cry
Lets hope the rest of the year is better..
Happy new year by the way,i wish you love,luck ,happiness,peace,health and more to you nd yours David..

hope to chat soon..xxxxsmiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 245

Hiya Davidsmiley - kisssmiley - hug

Hope your well,and not workin too hard this week.
stay safe,and take care,,chat soon hopefully...xxx

Emsmiley - cuddlesmiley - smoochsmiley - tickle

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 246

eek-a-mouse

Hello Em smiley - hugsmiley - smooch.

I am very well thank you and I try not to work to hard if I can help it !

I have been more tired than usual this week, it must be 'cos I have started on a diet. Well not a real diet as such but I am now watching what I eat, I have cut out all the fatty foods, no more pizzas or kebabs, or biscuits or crisps or chocolate smiley - choc or chips etc. I am hungry all the time and have no energy, but I have also cut out alcohol smiley - alesmiley - sadface. I have gone a week without a drink so far smiley - wah and that is a long time for me, I could have gone out round town tonight on the piss smiley - bubbly but I am being good, or boring smiley - tea depending on how you look at it and I have stayed in. I have been on mornings this week and getting up at 6 and that always leaves me knackered.

Not been too busy this week work wise, had to give two death messages on Wednesday which is not nice and today I arrested this bloke who exposed himself to a girl at B+Q. Poor girl, only 17, she was on the checkout and this perv is buying some paint, as she is scanning the stuff through, she glances at the bloke and sees that his pants are down by his hips and his tackle is hanging out smiley - erm.

I hope you are ok and are still not feeling sad about that bloke, perhaps you should stop texting each other, if you still are, time to move on girl smiley - cheerup. Anyway I think I have lectured you enough about him and its none of my business. So when are you next out with the girls ?, think I will be out next week, can't see me staying on the wagon for two whole weeks !!. I'll just stop drinking at home, that should be enough smiley - ale.

Perhaps we may be online at the same time one day and can have a better chat, it always cheers me up when I see you have posted, although sometimes it take you monthssmiley - biggrin.

Take care Love David XxX.

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 247

Heyyyyyy davidsmiley - cuddlesmiley - kiss

Awwww are you feelin drained,,maybe you could be catchin that flu bug,,,thats been goin round again,,but yeah it could be to do with the "diet" your doing aswell,smiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - ale. well i hope you feel better real soon,,smiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - kiss.

I too hate the early starts on shifts,luckly i dont have to do as many as you though,smiley - ermJust have plenty of early nights,

Awwww poor girl,,,i'm sorry but if someone did that to me,i think i wud have kicked him in it,,heeheesmiley - yikes,,although it did happen to me and a friend when we were about 14yrs,we were young and niaeve then,or at least i was anyway,so we just ran home.stupid men!!! smiley - grrsmiley - steamsmiley - grr.

Well ive compleatly had enough of that bloke now,,he's taken the pish too much now,and more than i would have normally allowed anyone to do,smiley - steamsmiley - steamsmiley - steamsmiley - grrsmiley - grr, i'm sick of being the nice person all the time,maybe i should become an as shole like most people,cuz those type seem to have everything.smiley - grrsmiley - grr

Well the girls have gone too having a night out at the end of every month,,so i wont be out for 2weeks at least,and thats even if i go out then,I can't be bothered too much lately,and nor can i afford too go at this present time.totally skintsmiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - wah
but hey i hope we get to meet one day when were out,that would be fun,,well aslong as i'm not gettin arrested along the way,heeheesmiley - laughsmiley - handcuffs..smiley - yikes..

Okay i'll start lurkin more often too see if you have posted.

take very good care

loadsa love n hugs
Emsmiley - kisssmiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 248

eek-a-mouse

Em smiley - smooch, Ten days now without a drink smiley - wahsmiley - wah, but I am sleeping better and it feels great waking up in the morning without a hang over !. Sick of eating Special K and tuna fish sandwiches though smiley - sadface. But I have lost a few pounds and the odd inch round the beer bellysmiley - bubbly. Must be all those sit ups.

Well I am glad that you have now washed your hands of that bloke, but dont let him turn you into a sad and bitter person and just because he was an as shole it doesn't mean you have to lower your standards and become one too. Rise above it and keep your dignity......I feel a song coming on...."........they can't take away my dignity, cos the greatest love of all is happening to me ..... " God I hate that song, I bet you have sang it once or twice on one of your karioke nightssmiley - winkeye. Anyway end of lecture.

Well if you are out in 2 weeks I will be on nights so if you are a naughty girl I may well have to put my handcuffs on yousmiley - winkeye, I have a special pink fluffy pair which you may like!. As you say it would be nice to bump into you one night, problem is we dont know what each other looks like. I know you have a big chest and a tatto on your shoulder but thats about it. If one night you see someone looking at your chest with a puzzelled look on his face smiley - erm, don't be alarmed, it may be me.

On nights this week too, til friday anyway so want be on line much,

Take care David XxX

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 249

Heyyyy Davidsmiley - smoochsmiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

Whoohhhoo well done,10days without smiley - alesmiley - ale,are you out tomorrowsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh,I hate hangoverssmiley - yuk,although i do tend to wake up with the last nites remainder of food stuck to me bum or summatsmiley - laugh,,but i can honestly say i haven't done that in a while now,,only because i haven't been out much mindsmiley - ermsmiley - wah.

Oh and very well done for loosing some weight,a bet you have your six pack back nowsmiley - biggrinsmiley - whistle,,,or maybe notsmiley - laugh

Yes your right,i'm not going to lower my standards,and i'll keep my head up high,because i haven't done anything wrong.Just met the wrong man i spose.

ooooooooo you got pink handcuffssmiley - handcuffs,smiley - boingsmiley - biggrin i want to try themsmiley - boing,hey but dont go out of your way to arrest mesmiley - laugh.

When i went out at xmas,i dressed up like a lady for once and had a long skirt,stilletos,and a basque type top,well you should have seen some of the looks i gotsmiley - rofl,People that knew me where amazed to see me dressed like a lady,,smiley - laugh,but most couldn't take there eyes off me chest for some strange reason,maybe it was the fact,me cleavage touched me chin..heeheeesmiley - laugh,but i looked alright.smiley - ermright well if i notice anyone in uniform glarin at me (as they do anyway,i swear nobody has seen a pair of waps beforesmiley - laugh) then il say hiya in case its you smiley - biggrin

I hope your nights haven't been too hardsmiley - cuddlesmiley - hug

take very good care and stay safe.

Emsmiley - smoochsmiley - kisssmiley - tickle

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 250

eek-a-mouse

Em, high heels and a basque smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout now you are talking !!!!!. I am sure you looked a million dollars, cleavage up to your chin too smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout. And I can believe that men in uniform are always staring at your boobs, I am sure I would, and I have seen a pair of waps beforesmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin. And I bet its all men, not just those in uniform, I know what a sad bunch of pervs most men are and as you realise the majority of us are suckers for a large chest!!. I don't think 'suckers' was perhaps the best word to use there, but I am sure you know what I meansmiley - winkeye.

Well I fell off the wagon a bit last night, there has been a bottle of red wine in the house left over from christmas that had been calling my name for a couple of weeks and after another traumatic day at work I succombed to the call. But apart from that I have been good. Going out next Thursay, a piss from work smiley - cheersso I wont drink til then.

A girl at work said to me yesterday "Have you lost some weight ?", so that cheered me up, I have lost half a stone but not much from the old belly, a long way off that 6 pack I'm afraid. Having said that I don't look over weight, perhaps because I am tall it dosen't show too much, but still I need to lose a few inches.

Well I will keep my handcuffs well oiled in anticipation of meeting you some day smiley - winkeye, I was only kidding about them being pink and fluffy, but if you don't mind standard police issue cuffs, they will do just as well and add that touch of authenticitysmiley - winkeye!!!!. All you have to do now is be a naughty girl so I can arrest yousmiley - laughsmiley - laugh.

I have checked this site a few times lately but have never caught you logged in, but I am sure we will speak soon.

Take care my dear, loads of love David XxX smiley - smooch

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 251

Heyyy Davidsmiley - cuddlesmiley - kisssmiley - smooch

Well i dont know bout a million dollars,,but okay i sposesmiley - laugh.
And yeah all blokes are pervs n suckers with a capital Fsmiley - laughsmiley - whistle...smiley - run..heehee smiley - biggrin.

Well done gettin along without the wine though,but we all need a drink or two to calm us down after a stressfull day at work..smiley - steamsmiley - puffsmiley - grrsmiley - alesmiley - biggrin.
Well done also at loosin weight,half a stone is better than nothingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingthat six pack will come back soon enoughsmiley - bigeyessmiley - tongueoutsmiley - drool,,dont mind me,,,us girlies can be pervs too,,and a sucker for a man in uniformsmiley - laughsmiley - rofl.

Heyyy sod off,,i'm a good girl me,,i dont do troublesmiley - bigeyes...ooooo now would you look at that,me halo,just slipped and im hoola hoopin with it nowsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh,
yunno,i dont even think ive seen a pair of real handcuffssmiley - handcuffs,wow ive lead a sheltered lifesmiley - ermsmiley - erm,although i spose thats a good thing.smiley - whistle,well i dont do naughty things thats against the law anyways,smiley - laugh.

Anyway i hope your well,,stay safe,chat soon i hope..

oh and i dont come on here very much now,,i only come on to see if you have posted,awwwww how sweetsmiley - blushsmiley - biggrin

take care,,smiley - hugsmiley - smoochsmiley - ticklesmiley - rose

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 252

eek-a-mouse

Well Em I have to admit that I only come on here to see if you have posted too !!! smiley - laugh. Are we a pair of sad gits or what ?. smiley - biggrin.

Anyway you will be pleased to know that I do have a life smiley - bubbly in the real and am not some sad computer geek, I have even got some real, flesh and blood, friends smiley - laugh.

I once dealt with this bloke who had met a 'girl' on an internet chat room, she gave him some sob story about domestic abuse and needing money and pursuaded him to send her his debit card and pin number !!!!. Can you believe some people, funnily enough she took all his money. I asked him had he ever spoken to her or met her, but he hadn't, this girl might even have been a bloke and he wouldn't have known smiley - laugh, just a thought, your not a bloke too are you !!! smiley - laughsmiley - laugh, (only kidding). And the amount of people who I have spoken to who have run off and left their husbands/wives and kids for someone they have met on a chat room, you wouldn't believe. Never been on a chat room myself.

So you've led a sheltered life have you ?, don't believe that for a minute smiley - biggrin, and tell me about the naughty things you do that aren't against the law, sounds very interesting !!!.

Well I will have to love you and leave you I'm afraid.

smiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - kiss.....David XxX

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 253

Heyyyy Davidsmiley - kisssmiley - cuddle

Oiii speak for yourself,i'm not a sad gitsmiley - bigeyes......okay well maybe i amsmiley - laugh,but i enjoy chatting/typing with yousmiley - biggrin.,and i have real life flesh and blood kinda friends too,,,woowwww amazing isnt itsmiley - roflsmiley - laugh,as some people dont get past a screensmiley - yikes.
I do go on a chat room,there are few genuine people ,you just have to search through the crap first to find themsmiley - laugh,but i am very cautious,as i always have been. in fact ive been chatting to another copper,,jeeezzzee i must be a copper magnetsmiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - yikessmiley - run, he works in london met/fire arms oooooo scarysmiley - yikes,dont worry i wouldn't be like that idiot in your last postsmiley - rofl and no i dont mean yousmiley - roflsmiley - laugh, i think some people are just born without common sensesmiley - whistlesmiley - bigeyes

Me a bloke????...oh yeah these are really moobs i have on my chestsmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - laugh,although you have seen me twice,not knowing it was me,smiley - yikes,,and know i can believe it how many people can run off and leave marriages etc...okay if your single and doing it,but when other peoples feelings get hurt its wrongsmiley - steam

Well the naughty things are just plain rude so i cant post on heresmiley - bigeyessmiley - whistlesmiley - laugh

Well this week ive been to another place for an application form working with children-special needs,thats a job i have always wanted to do,so fingers n toes crossed that i get itsmiley - boing,ive already spoken to my boss and she said she would give me an excellent referencesmiley - boing,and my previous boss will too,,yeaahhhh i'm just tooo good at what i dosmiley - laugh.

right well i'll be off,chat soon hopefully smiley - kisssmiley - smoochsmiley - kisssmiley - rose

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 254

eek-a-mouse

Well Em my dear smiley - smooch, your last post has reminded me about the two times I saw you. The first time was such a strange coincidence, both being in the Micklehead that evening, if only I knew I would have had a good look....... (letch!!!)smiley - tongueout at you. The second when you were outside Pananma's drinking a bottle of water, but I cannot remember what you look like !!!, I do remember thinking that you were a babesmiley - ok but I could walk passed you in the street now and not recognise you, but from what you say I would probably just be looking at your chest anyway !!.smiley - tongueout

Sometimes I think it would be good to meet, to see you and give you a hugsmiley - hug and have a good chat; but I also like the anonimity of this messageboard and the mystery of what you are really like. As we are, we are good friends and I enjoy these posts, looking back on them we have done some deep soul searching and helped each other through some ups and downs. It's been nearly two years since we first 'met', I was, I thought, about to move out (perhaps I should have) and you were being my agony auntsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley. Where does the time go?, and two years on we appear to be in the same boat, not taking charge of our lives, you waiting for your knight in shinning amour(or the lead singer of Embrace) and me in a loveless relationship. As you can no doubt tell I have drunk a bottle of red wine tonightsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly and am therefore writing all this nonsense smiley - ale. Just listening to a Cathy Dennis song, 'Touch me(all night long)...not agreat fan of this type of music but this song always makes me smile, so that can't be too bad!smiley - biggrin.

Hope your application goes well, I am sure you will get the job, although it is a job I could not do...that type of job takes a special type of person, which you are smiley - kiss.

Having said all that, I hope we do meet sometime in the future, perhaps by accident (but not through my work)....that reminds me, is your ex and his new partner behaving themselves ?.

I have a new computer coming on Thursday, so the way these things go I may be off line for a while, I was thinking of giving you my e-mail address or even my mobile number !!!!!!!, but I am sure I will be on line again soon and there will be no need. If you want either let me know, I don't expect you do and I only offer as a gentleman and in case I loose contact for a while.

Well my friend time I was going to bed, nights this weekend but I am out on Thursday smiley - alesmiley - ale.....so much for me being on the wagon..I'll start again next week....honest !!1.smiley - smooch

mwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Post 255

Heeyyy Davidsmiley - kisssmiley - smooch

Hope you get to get online soon,,i have probably missed you by now,and by the time you read this you will have probably got back on line,,anyway i will leave you my email addy,,but im gonna have to separate it up,because i dont think they allow you to type them out on here??smiley - ermso here goes.... sexycutiechops1
(at) activemail (dot) co (dot) uk
Hope you understand thatsmiley - biggrin, i have give it out on here in the past to a few people,but with the filter on the messaging now,it will probably pick up on it and delete it if i wrote it out properly,...okay and if you do decide to email me,,just so i defo know its you,,i'll leave you a couple of questions for you to answer in email and not here!!!!,because obviosly anybody else could get it now.
1) where did we first start talking before here???smiley - whistle
2) can you remember my name from it??smiley - whistle
oh well im not too good at thinking up questions,as everything else i cud ask would be on here anywaysmiley - laugh.

Yeah i have enjoyed our chats on here,wow smiley - wow 2years already,where has the time gone,and yeah i'm still in the same situation as i was back then,i seriously need to do something with my lifesmiley - erm.

I hope my application form goes well too,but i'm not getting my hopes upsmiley - wah,working with children with learning/physical disabilities is something ive always wanted to do though,since i was a child myself,maybe its because i have grew up with it on a personal level, as my brother has learning difficulites.smiley - cuddle,I think it takes a strong person,thats very caring too to do that kind of work,,and luckly i seem to have both,smiley - boingsmiley - biggrin,

Ohhh and it defo wont be through work that you get to see me,well not if i can help it,smiley - bigeyes,i have told you i'm a good girl me,or unless you be happening to cross my path on a night out sometime while your in uniform,,,corrrrrrrsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - biggrin
Yeah feckface n bint,have been alright,i havent seen very much of her at all,considering she was my stalker at one pointsmiley - steam,me and ex,really only speak to each other conserning little-un,every other day mostly,he's been hell of alot better than he has been,thankgod for that.
When i went out last week,i got talkin to an old friend again,my ex's friend too,and he was actually saying,,he got a lift of bint one day while waiting at the bus stop,,and the way she was talking about me,he actually said,he thought she was quite stalker-ish,and thats without me saying anything to himsmiley - laugh and thats coming from a lad that fell out with me for 4yrs and gave me a hard time because of me n ex spliting up,,,god ya get some weirdos aboutsmiley - bigeyes,and i bet you have seen your fair share of them round heresmiley - laugh
So yeah all is loads better considering smiley - biggrin

Right well i have to dash,ive got to get me beauty sleep,and jeeezzzeee i need itsmiley - alienfrownsmiley - monster,aswell as that i have to get up early,for school,and me going on another coursesmiley - erm
Chat soon hopefully ,and your more than welcome to email me.
Love and Hugs to you and yourssmiley - smoochsmiley - kisssmiley - ticklesmiley - hug

Em

Key: Complain about this post