This is the Message Centre for virtualDeborah

ace's welcome virtualDeborah!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm popping in as one of the assistant community editors(or <./>aces</.&gtsmiley - winkeyehere. We greet newbies such as yourself*extends hand for virtual handshake*and help you get nicely settled. Thanks for the informative introduction. Next to familiarize yourself with everything carefully review Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840. The assortment of <./>smileys</.> is only one of the many features you'll find and is pretty much the tip of the iceberg.

As you read down the list you'll encounter The h2g2 Post's Links Page, which reveals numerous additional points of interest. You'll discover the Researchers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614, the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313 and the Living Earth Society at A765263. However you'll also find the h2g2 smiley - bookworms Club at A745544, the Handedness Registry at A1111870, the Random Quotes Guild at A907382 and-among other things-the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354. Just my smiley - 2cents but you might find the Workshop useful as a supplement to Spicing Up Your User Page, which Feisor refers you to.

Shouuld you have any questions feel free to leave me a message. Simply use the 'Reply' button and I'll try to respond promptly, alright. smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for virtualDeborah

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more