A Conversation for Beach House

The second dojo

Post 1

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*Yes, I built another one, and it's mroe or less like the first, in the sort of way that it looks a bit like that lovely little (complete crap) dojo done in the Matrix, but with a great deal more style and various different types of weaponry mounted to the walls in an aestetically pleasing manner. There are great large windows which let in the cool breeze coming off the sea.*

The second dojo

Post 2

Euan - † - Getting a new laser to play with - woohoo

My goodness.

This house reminds me of an old Police call box I once knew...

The second dojo

Post 3

Hjik, the Walking Dead, compadre of His Divine Shadow, servant of a different guard, Angel of a different choir

*A young man walks into the dojo. He seems quite plain, neither thin nor obese. His face looks like a hundred others, and is clean shaven. He is dressed simply, with a navy blue buttoned dress shirt and black pants. He shirt hangs out for asian style, and he walks barefoot to the center of the room, admiring the various weapons on the wall.*

Interesting, very interesting. So this is Jade's second dojo. I suppose the fact that it is aestheticly pleasing would lull the foolish into a false sense of security. But as a studier of the philosophies of beauty, I think this enviorment demonstrates a heightened sense of awareness from its inhabitant. Just because I sharp sword is beautiful, I will not allow it to seduce me to a compromising stupor of admiration. I must say that Jade has does well for herself, but why is it when I look around this place I feel that I'm looking at a beautiful flower filled with deadly venom? Still it is calm here, though I wonder for how long. . . .

*determined to relax, Hjik kneels on his legs with them crossed underneath him to meditate in a state of heightened awareness*

ooc ooc

The second dojo

Post 4

Hjik, the Walking Dead, compadre of His Divine Shadow, servant of a different guard, Angel of a different choir

ooc ooc

The second dojo

Post 5

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

We're doing a bit of hapkio in my tae kwon do class, and it's fairly fun, but I'm complete crap at it. *shrugs* What can you do, really? Actually sometimes I get in trouble for being too flowey in my forms. Which sucks.

*Jade walks in, dressed in a tight-fitting dark blue top and a long slightly lighter blue skirt with thigh high slits. Under this she is wearing dark green leggings. She also has nothing on her feet. she spies Hijk seated upon the floor and walks over to him.*

Ah, a bit early then, are we? Shall we begin...? *she offers her hand to help him up*

The second dojo

Post 6

*Hjik takes her hand, but stands up without her help, he then takes her hand and gives it a soft and silent kiss*

Jade, the pleasure in mine.

The second dojo

Post 7

*blinks in surprise*

...Erm... right then... So... shall we begin then...?

The second dojo

Post 8

Choose your weapons if you want any. I sincerely hope there will not be any scars on your face

ooc ooc

The second dojo

Post 9

You /did/ see my list of rules...? because I hate to be a flaming b***h, but I am honestly quite serious about that sort of thing...

I shall take no weapons. Truth be told I believe that they are generally for the weak minded with no talent of their own. I keep them about because mine are particularly sparkly and nice. ...Mostly from disuse, and a generous amonut of weekly polish. *she grins*

The second dojo

Post 10

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*enters in green loose fitting hemp yoga pants, and a fitted wraparound green shirt, sits in lotus position on the sidelines*

this should be interesting!

The second dojo

Post 11

*she winks at Yank and then looks at Hjik*

You may make the first move, if you like. As you are the guest.

The second dojo

Post 12

*Hjik brings his feet together at the heel and makes an V, he puts his left fist in his right hand in a Hapkido bow*

The second dojo

Post 13

Your left hand is dominant then...? Hmm.

*Jade makes a fist of her right hand, and places her left over it, and bows (kung fu style)*

The second dojo

Post 14

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*a very pleased smiley - evilgrin*

The second dojo

Post 15

ooc ooc

*Hjik steps out of his bow into an opened hand fighting stance, [though a strange one as his right foot is forward] he turns the back of his front hand toward Jade, as beckons like Morpheus*

Hit me, if you can

The second dojo

Post 16

ooc ooc

The second dojo

Post 17

'tis done. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F78135?thread=244658&post=2930084#p2930084 *Jade slides her left foot back ever so slightly, keeping her right foot platned down and (her left toe is pointed slightly) and circles her right hand over her left, keeping her fingers relaxed, and at a slight angle. (At this point her left hand is at about her chect height, and her right is just slightly above her head.) leaving her in the "white crane cools wings" stance.* *raises an eyebrow* You wish /me/ to begin? Hmm. Well then. *She puts her left foot down flat on the ground and centres herself (to adjust her balance.), bringing her hands down in front of her, still open to the point that they are not quite in fists.* But why should I begin? Simply because I am a lady? You are the guest, might I remind you... *she grins sardonically* Courtesy does go both ways, friend.

The second dojo

Post 18

ooc ooc

*a look of euphoria comes into Hjik's face, and he closes his eyes, for the sake of courtesy, he throws a perfect left spinside at Jade's breastbone*

ooc ooc

The second dojo

Post 19

*blinks, says nothing*

*Jade sidesteps the kick*

The second dojo

Post 20

*Plants left foot and spins into a perfect right spinside*

I'm fighting with my eyes closed

Key: Complain about this post

The second dojo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more