A Conversation for

The Bridge

Post 41

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Helm] A high quality communication system. Like Radio, but far superior. However, it can still be affected by certain effects. For some reason, shields that under repeated bombardment can intefere with inter-ship Vox, as can stellar phenomena.


The Bridge

Post 42

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Oh, that's neat.
Testing 123!
smiley - towelNerd42


The Bridge

Post 43

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Nibel returns to the bridge, and takes his seat.*
[Nibel] Alright scout team. What's your status?
[Fury I] Nothing here yet, sir... wait, there's a power surge up ahead. Emperor Protect! It's a Styx-
*The Vox link dies, and the crew look panicy. The Styx class Heavy Cruiser is one of the most powerful Chaos Ships in existence, more than a match for a vessel like the Pathfinder...*
[Nibel] Red Alert! *Sirens begin to wail.* All hands to battle stations! I want maximum power to the shields, now! Helm! All to Port! We need to get away!
[Helm] Sir! Enemy is engaging with Bomber squadrons! They're targeting with their forward batteries!
[Nibel] Damn! All hands! Brace for Impact!


The Bridge

Post 44

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

smiley - yikes
smiley - towelNerd42


The Bridge

Post 45

Don Malvado, so bitter my cat won't even lick me

Ahhhhh, Crap


The Bridge

Post 46

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Hey, uh, they all froze when Wargamer went offline. Cool! Lets get outta here.

JUST KIDDING!

Seriously now:

The engines aren't working!!! We're in major trouble here!

smiley - towelNerd42


The Bridge

Post 47

Don Malvado, so bitter my cat won't even lick me

How many and how far can that transporter of yours do?


The Bridge

Post 48

Covert Bob

Captain, I'm sure your aware of the threat of assault boats breaching our hull. Might I recommend we deploy some squads of gaurgdsmen on the gundecks and in the engine room.


The Bridge

Post 49

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

I'll have to ask an Engineer, I haven't used the ship's transporter yet, though I do pack my own little beaming thingie on my towel that I've beamed around the ship in, it'll do one person. (probably isn't allowed in this game, but hey, cheating is cool.)

smiley - towelNerd42


The Bridge

Post 50

Don Malvado, so bitter my cat won't even lick me

I take it you'd want to lead any counter-Boarding part Bob


The Bridge

Post 51

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Helm] Here it comes!
[Nibel] Brace! Brace! Brace!
*The ship rocks at weapon batteries and Bomber squadrons pound the vessel. A console blows out, blasting the crewman across the bridge.*
[Helm] Shields at minimal! No serious damage, but we've lost contact with the Torpedo Room.
[Nibel] Damn! Gregg! We can't hail the Torpedo Room. Order them to load all tubes and fire as she bears! Bob! They've begun launching assault pods. Scramble intereceptors and deploy repeller teams!


The Bridge

Post 52

Covert Bob

Have done sir!


The Bridge

Post 53

Covert Bob

I think I'm gonna need an assault cannon.


The Bridge

Post 54

Don Malvado, so bitter my cat won't even lick me

On####### Way####


The Bridge

Post 55

Covert Bob

whats the position of the dreadclaw assault boats? I'm on my way to the barracks, I'm assuming you'll want the engines and gundecks protecting, Shield genorators too?


The Bridge

Post 56

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

**##wzzzrrrowforgrakdisablzzzzz**xx3@


The Bridge

Post 57

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Nibel] What? We're not recieving, please repeat!
[Helm] Dreadclaw's are attempting to breach the Gundecks!


The Bridge

Post 58

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Nerd42's voice echoes somehow, "Hey! What's going on up there?"

smiley - towelNerd42


The Bridge

Post 59

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

wyyyzzzzyoowowoowiowzrheavy figthiwrrroowwwhull brgggrgrgrrgrg


The Bridge

Post 60

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

aslkfjaslkfj;askfhqwjklgfsklabvaskf

Suddenly, Nerd42's voice gets through, with a really bad echo, "Hey, the VOX doesn't work. Everybody yell really loud in the air vents and maybe we can hear each other that way!"

smiley - towelNerd42


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more