A Conversation for De Myelin Nation

SIGN UP HERE!

Post 1

zendevil

Thanks for visiting our sitesmiley - footprints!
Please sign our guestbook -- just leave your name & if you wish, a short comment re: the site in general, whether you personally are affected by de-myelinating conditions, know someone who is, or are interested in finding out more.
smiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - disco


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 2

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

i think the site is beautiful


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 3

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Tee Hee smiley - discosmiley - love<<that flash! Yeah real purdy Moose!


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 4

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Aloha!
smiley - biggrin

I found you guys (and guy-esses... smiley - erm) through the M.E article, and popped in to say hi....

"hi"
smiley - wow

I've had M.E. on and off for about 12 years now - although these days it's mostly confined to feeling cr*p every now and then (particularly in the winter... smiley - sadface and if I've had sugar). I found that acupuncture and Chinese herbs really helped to boost my flagging immune system when I was in the midst of full-on M.E.

Well that's it for me!
smiley - rainbow


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 5

zendevil

Hi, leopardskinfynn!
I think we've just found Member no.5 of the De Myelin Nation!
WELCOME!
I'll ask moose to put your name in "pretty letters" when she's back on-line.
Take a look around!
smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 6

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

ooh pretty letters..... smiley - rainbowsmiley - disco

smiley - wow


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 7

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

would i be correct in assuming we have just gained a new member?


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 8

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Yes! Welcome ! YAY yippee! Do you mind L or Leo for short in threads? smiley - smiley We 4 are female--not that it matters smiley - magic


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 9

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

it does smiley - bleeping matter. i strongly object to being referred to as male. before i added that to my name, everyone seemed to be under the impression i was male and it's running a bit thin i'm afraid. but Ok..i will add u to the members list.


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 10

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I do remember Moose, they thought i was male too until I lengthen my name. smiley - ok Thats why I voluteered it actually. *fiesty young moose SHE is* smiley - discosmiley - laughsmiley - disco Does age matter? DO you want to know if you have younger company than us 3 ladies? Not that we are ancient!smiley - wahI AM the oldest.


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 11

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Hi
smiley - biggrin

I'm a girlie (in case you were wondering smiley - winkeye), and you can call me whatever you like! Some people call me LSF, but I don't really mind.
Leo is good...makes me feel like a smiley - blackcat...!!

I've been mistaken for being male online on a couple of occasions which is irritating isn't it?


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 12

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I wondered if Leo fit you animal or astro wise! Good then, Leo it is smiley - ok Do you have the mane (lots hair) of an astrological Leo? *Teri has a kitty named Yoda, always sitting on her lap.


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 13

zendevil

OR on the "beast" ie: the computer (monitor, keyboard or mouse, she's not fussy!)
smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 14

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

hi leo.
i believe i am the youngest person here (with the possible exception of you). since we have just given u a new nickname...should i go + change it on the guide entry? or do U not mind?smiley - erm


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 15

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

I'm a Libran, but I *do* have a rather large mane of ginger dredlocks... smiley - winkeyesmiley - cat


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 16

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

hi Moose

no need to change the nickname on the guide entry!
Oh, and I'm 29 by the way, so I don't know if that makes me the youngest or not...


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 17

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

29 is a good age to be! You are in the middle smiley - wow another smart lady too! I liked your page. Very nice!


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 18

zendevil

Oooh goodie goodie! Another Libra just like me! (Aren't we well balanced...not?)
What are the rest of you,or don't you believe in those sort of things?

Let's start a nice long chat about this in the Living Room & leave this space free for all the HUNDREDS of other folks you're all going to contact & ask to sign our guest book!

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.

PS: Anyone know what Saggitarians are supposed to be like (cusp though,Dec 21st)


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 19

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

nope.looks like i'm gunna B the youngest for quite a while now.
i'm an aquarius i think...i never really looked into it that hard...ah. good plan...lets move to the living room....


SIGN UP HERE!

Post 20

kasese<a rather confused individual, desperately seeking Harmony>

Great site! I may not fit the profile for members but I am female and would like be included. Hi Moose- I'm sorry I initially thought you were a male. I think I remember that Abbi told me you live in Australia. Cheers to all smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more