A Conversation for

The Assassin's Dagger

Post 41

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*silver coins dissapear.*

Hope to do buisiness with you again.

*Walks off to the Majestic City Commercial Zoning office to see about whether his shop will have a branch in Majestic City. the small metal object secured in an inner pocket, the bow still over his shoulder. A cheerful tune whistiling from between his lips*

Have a great day Mystrunner, Yankee-Shoes ever a pleasure to see you.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 42

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

Hmm... I like the weight of these throwing daggers... I'll take a set, and a boot sheath with the Florinese (it's the only way to conceal those)... How much, Mysty? Or is there something we could barter?...


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 43

Skullock

*walks in. sets a newly forged claymore on the counter. it's blade shimmers a dread shade green.As it lay there shimmering a errie green liquid beads up on the edge of the blade and drips off on to the counter*

Myst I was wondering if I could get a rune of returning put on this. That way if I ever get separated from it I can call it back to my hand. I'll explain why the blade is green and why it is secreating poison at some other time.

*wipes the poison off the counter.*

Just see that you be very careful not to get yourself cut while working on it.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 44

Mystrunner

Hmmm... runes of returning. Pretty basic, but a few questions.

1) You want the runes on the handle or the blade? Handle will wear away because of your sweat's natural acidity, but blade is risky at times with battle damage.

2) You want the blade to just appear, or do you want it to fly/slice through any interveneing objects? A tricky choice...


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 45

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*sitting on the counter, wondering if Mysty is just gonna give her the daggers, trying to look fetching*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 46

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner takes the hint, and slides the box to her.*

Here you go, my love. On the house.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 47

Skullock

Hmmm...Well, how about at the hilt of the sword right at the base of the blade where i won't have to worry about rubbing it off. And I would like it to more or less come flying back to me chop through anything in it's path.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 48

Mystrunner

Right. Well, let's see... probably take three days- four, with the acid- and probably, well...

Fourteen gold p.?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 49

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*tucks the daggers away artfully, smiley - smooch for Mysty, slide off the counter and a smiley - winkeye as she breezes out the door.*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 50

Mystrunner

*Manages to blush only slightly.*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 51

Skullock

*With a slight wave of had, the gold appears on the counter*

Thank you. I shall return in due time.

*twirls around and sweeps majesticaly off into the shadows*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 52

Skullock

*The door bursts open and skullock strides in looking more twisted and evil then ever.*

Good evening Mystrunner, How goes the work on my sword? I trust everthing is in order.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 53

Mystrunner

*Nods*

Very much so.

*Pulls out a blown-glass cylander from underneath the counter, with the sword inside. A bit of poison sloshes around in the bottom, but out of the way of the blade. Runes glow subtly on the base of the blade.*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 54

Skullock

*Inspects the sword.*

You did good work. I'm impressed, I would have had the rune put on the sword when I had it forged but the smithy only forging enchantment so I had him put a sword binding spell on it to keep it cracking or being damaged in anyway. The blade is the way it is for it was forged from a fell metal that not even I shall utter the name of. This type of sword is know as a weeping blade for it is consumed with evil and forever shall cry the tears of eternal torment. It took several years to be forged and is of an unmatched blalance almost to a point to where it can be wielded with one hand. Quite an acomplishment for a claymore.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 55

Mystrunner

I'm a bit of an artisan myself. It is a very good blade. Keep it well.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 56

Skullock

*nods*

I will. So is there any type of comand word I need to call it back, or just thinking that I want it to return to me enough?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 57

Mystrunner

*Snaps out of his stare with a jerk.*

Wha-?

Oh, no. There's a word. It'll be the first word you address to it. Pre-programed into the spell matrix. Makes it simpler.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 58

Tu Gifalis ‡ Sooo...µ think µ'r so tough Mr. Gummie Bear?...

* a silver bell sings out a shaky tune as the opening door collides with it in a passing hello *

What the heck? There U R!!

* takes bell from its place on the lentle muttering to himself *

I wish i knew how U did that.

* places bell in beltpouch and strides towards the counter past rows of swords, daggers and other novilties of the killing variaty *

Ah! the man himself! how may I help you?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 59

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*strolls in, cape flying, and begins trying out crossbow bolts on Mysty's wall target.*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 60

Mystrunner

smiley - erm

I believe that's what I should be asking you... looking for anything in particular, or just browsing?


Key: Complain about this post