A Conversation for

The Assassin's Dagger

Post 21

Mystrunner

Discounts, I think, may be arranged. This IS the black market...

Try one gold for ten, hm? I'll throw in the accuracy-rune set for half-price, if you wish.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 22

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Accuracy runes? Hahahahahaaaaa, I don't need accuracy runes. I rarely miss. ...And besides that, these aren't so much for me as for the archery range. smiley - winkeye

Yes, ten arrows for one gold peice sounds more than fair. I'll take thirty of the plain ones then, if you can manage. *she counts out three large gold peices and lays them on the counter. They glimmer pleasantly in the low light.* How's that then?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 23

Mystrunner

*Plucks three boxes off the shelf*

And here you are. Thank you!

*Mystrunner passes his hand over the counter, and the coins vanish (up his sleeve)*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 24

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Thank you kindly!

*She takes the boxes under an arm and leaves*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 25

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

Hmm... nice shop, Mystrunner. What's the word on the black market?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 26

Mystrunner

*Leans on counter.*

Big trade in the ol' heavy munitions buisness... dunno why, though. What can I do for you?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 27

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

Actually, I came in here to be dazzled. Sell me a weapon, or powder, or knife that would blow me away.

Oh, and I need a Florinese Dagger. Mine got... smiley - erm shall we say lost?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 28

Mystrunner

Ah, you're looking for a SPECIAL item... weapon, powder, or knife, hmmm?
You'd best choose one, and I'll see what I can do... smiley - winkeye


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 29

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

Weapon, then.

Don't forget my florinese dagger, please! smiley - winkeye


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 30

Mystrunner

Well, you might be interested in this...

*Mystrunner walks back into the store room, and is gone for about a minute. He walks back behind the counter, holding a long, thin shape, about five feet long and half an inch thick, wrapped in white silk. He slowly unwraps a slender black rod, glasslike in its texture and flexablility, but a deep, light-sucking black.*

This is a very interesting piece. Put your hands here... and here, squeeze for a moment, and voila!

*Mystrunner demonstrates, and two foot long lengths of steel spring from either end of the rod. These are a matte black, and are only an inch wide.*

And if you twist afterwards...

*Mystrunner snaps the rod around to face a small target pinned on one wall, and twists one hand. With a noise like 'Spang!' the blade on that end buries itself into the target.*

Custom built, and a good addition to every assassin's arsenal. What do you think?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 31

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

Hmm... a little too big and cumbersome... although quite nice... I need something a little more, shall we say... portable?smiley - winkeye


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 32

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS enters, looking like Snape, with a big runed bow over his shoulder. HDS aproaches the counter, looking the shop over as he does.*

Heavy munitions are big buisiness, eh? want some 40mm Bofur's gun ammo? Just sold several pallets worth to some Terranic Intelligence guy named Isard, really loves the stuff.

Well, can you make me some under wrist weapon holsters? yah know, the ones that pop the weapon into your hand when you flick your wrist the right way?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 33

Mystrunner

Not in the market for big guns, mate. But for concealed weapons...

We only really deal in knives.

*Looks back to Y-S, and re-wraps the pole.*

All right... we have here...

*He draws a small box from under the counter.*

These... are illegal most all over.

*Mystrunner draws a slender knife from the box. It is about ten inches long, from blade to hilt.*

These throwing knives are one-shot. Designed to shatter immediatly. However, the secret lies within. Magnesium middle layer, liquid Hydrogen inner. Magnesium burns when it comes in contact with oxygen. Self-explanitory.

How about it?


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 34

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

sure, I'll take a few of those, but how about some of those sliding wrist holsters? Like they have in the movies "Red Heat", "Taxi Driver", or even "Alien Resurection"? with some different sleeves for the weapons, so one could hold a knife, a small gun, or even a wand?

How about some? I'v got galions to spare.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 35

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Leaning close to Mystrunner so that only he can here what HDS is about to ask*

How might I go about getting a shop around here? something like "Hell and Heavy Weapon" or something like that...


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 36

Mystrunner

You'd have to start a thread, and let them know up at MJ12 HQ.

And the daggers are being looked at by Miss Shoes here. You'll have to wait your turn, I'm afraid.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 37

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Thank you! Sorry about interupting, I get really excited when there are flamables and/or explosives near me smiley - biggrin!


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 38

Mystrunner

smiley - winkeye

*Slips HDS a small metallic object, in a not-easily-noticed movement.*

[Mutter] Here. Free sample.


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 39

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*while secretively picking up metal object, slides Myst a thank you note and a galion.*


The Assassin's Dagger

Post 40

Mystrunner

*The gallion vanishes, and several silver coins are placed in its spot.*

[Mutter] Good doing business with you.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more