The Post 2Y 11.06.12. - 13.08.12

0 Conversations

The Post OfficeThe Post

Arts and Film | Artwork | Campaigns, Puzzles and Competitions | Cartoons | News, Sport, Science and Information
Regular Columns and Columnists | Serials and Stories - Fact and Fiction | Travelogues and Previous Columns | Post Pages
Back Issues

The forty-ninth page of Past Issue links with a brief description of some, but by no means all,
of
the excellent articles featured.



  • 11.06.12

    VIP has some tips on how not to write a computer game, Florida Sailor reminisces about summer carnivals, and Galay Babe enjoys the Diamond Jubilee concert.

  • 18.06.12

    Smudger's back on board Britannia, Maria celebrates Lorca's birthday, and Dmitri does drive-ins.

  • 25.06.12

    Awix sees Red Lights, Willem sees a Gabar Goshawk, and Galaxy Babe sees stars - naturally!

  • 02.07.12

    The Post celebrates US Independence Day, and Canada Day.

  • 09.07.12

    Gnomon visits London's Victoria and Albert museum, MVP is singing around the campfire, and Geggs rounds up June's Quotes Of The Day.

  • 16.07.12

    The Olympics inspires some inventive haikus, while a skype conversation results in A Programmer's Prayer. Watch out for the lion, the mermaid, and the spiderman!

  • 23.07.12

    Phoenician Trader starts a new series - Big Churches in Little Europe. There's a quiz on unusual sports. And is a Bel necessary on a bike? (Note: this is a very old Knock Knock joke, ask your parents.)

  • 30.07.12

    Deke perseveres with kayaking, Trillian's Child meets some very dubious characters in Dublin's fair city, and Rosie expounds on the joy of sneeze.

  • 06.08.12

    Z completes the couch to 5k programme, Geggs rounds up July in quotes, and h5ringer is moved by the music at the Proms.

  • 13.08.12

    Sports galore - Honest Iago is at the Olympics, MVP is chasing the Tour de France, and dmitri shares the secrets of sports writing.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87760308

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more