The h2g2 Post 11.06.12

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 11th June 2012

When the Weather's Right

An illustration of the Sun.A Dirigible flying behind Count Von Zeppelin We hope you are enjoying the onset of summer here in the northern hemisphere. (And Willem, we hope you're keeping warm.) We hope all you subjects of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth enjoyed the time off, and the festivities. If you missed the concert – or if you caught it, and would just like to relive the highlights – Galaxy Babe has a report for us.

June is music month, and we've got some music-themed entries for you. Florida Sailor takes you back in time, your Editor muses on the muse (with links), and the Post Quiz lets you play with your food. You really can't complain. If you do, we won't listen.

For you intellectuals out there, there is poetry and literary discussion. For nature lovers, there is the sublime and the ridiculous. For space fans, there's Nigel. 'Nuff said.

Keep chillin'. Keep reading. And keep writing – send more Stuff. (We're insatiable.)


Dmitri Gheorgheni

IN THE SUMMERTIME, WHEN THE WEATHER IS HIGH

YOU CAN STRETCH RIGHT UP AND TOUCH THE SKY


 

THEY'VE GOT WOMEN [FUN AND GAMES]
ON THEIR MINDS


 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87760317

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more