The h2g2 Post 18.06.12

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 18th June 2012

Whatcha Doin'?

A woman dressed in flowing robes performs an arabic dance. This week, the Post is musical. We're singing and dancing all over the place. Awix got into the swing of things (after a bit of arm-twisting), and has a great review of a classic bit of musical cinema. There's jazz, and 60s pop, and singing aliens. We're sure even Willem's rhinoceros whistles while he works.

In other news, Maria brings us up-to-date on Spanish literature, Tavaron is back with the latest in gaming, and Google reminded your Editor of outdoor cinemas he has known and loved. Smudger has some nautical doings to tell about, and Rod reports on a strange occurrence that is probably just par for the course around here.

Enjoy the entries below. Whether you step to the beat of a different drummer, click your finger cymbals to an ancient tune, or simply hear the far-away call of your own personal siren, you're sure to find something to reflect on here. Leave a comment, and think of sending us your latest Stuff.

Have a good week!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

LIVING LA VIDA LOCA

WORKING AT THE CAR WASH


 

SOME ENCHANTED EVENING


 
  • Jazz

  • Minichessemouse's musicians.


 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87760326

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more