The Post Top Ten

1 Conversation

The Post Top

Ten

Everyone has things they like and dislike, and so we at The Post have devised a cunning plan to find out what these are; by bringing you (roll of drums) The Post Top Ten.

We will provide you with a title, and hopefully you will provide us with the material to fill this space, and at the end of two weeks, we will compile everyone's list together, to come up with 'The Post Top Ten' for that subject.

E-mail your Top Ten lists to Greebo T. Cat, remembering to include your name and researcher number. We will publish some of the replies we receive; I look forward to hearing from you.


Books written by Terry

Pratchett

h2g2 Researcher Cafram wrote to me with an idea for a Post Top Ten, and I liked it so much I decided to run it this week. The idea was a Top Ten by the esteemed author Terry Pratchett, as Cafram says,

'An obvious one, I know, but 'cos there's so many, there'd be heaps of differing opinions...this may or may not be a good thing smiley - erm.'

Terry Pratchett is quite a prolific author, seeming to produce one or two books every year. His latest novel entitled, Night Watch is set for a November release this year, and early in 2003 there will be another of Terry's Discworld books for children, which has the 'working title' of, The Wee Free Men but that may change depending on the whims of Mister Pratchett.

Be you a fan of his Discworld series or his other titles, I am sure as Cafram said, this will be a much debated subject. As usual, I look forward to reading your lists, and any comments about your choices, would as usual, be greatly appreciated.


A Terry Pratchett Bibliography

  1. Discworld Books:
    • The Colour of Magic
    • The Light Fantastic
    • Equal Rites
    • Mort
    • Sorcery
    • Wyrd Sisters
    • Pyramids
    • Guards! Guards!
    • Eric
    • Moving Pictures
    • Reaper Man
    • Witches Abroad
    • Small Gods
    • Lords and Ladies
    • Men at Arms
    • Soul Music
    • Interesting Times
    • Maskerade
    • Feet of Clay
    • Hogfather
    • Jingo
    • The Last Continent
    • Carpe Jugulum
    • The Fifth Elephant
    • The Truth
    • Thief of Time
    • The Last Hero
    • The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
  2. Non-Discworld Books:
    • Good Omens
    • Strata
    • The Dark Side of the Sun
    • Truckers
    • Diggers
    • Wings
    • Only You Can Save Mankind
    • Johnny and the Dead
    • Johnny and the Bomb
    • The Carpet People
    • The Unadulterated Cat


h2g2 Terry Pratchett Links


Greebs

20.06.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A770339

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more